Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Crafted items

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by OlBAi, Feb 24, 2004.

1. OlBAi

OlBAi IncGamers Member

Crafted items

I sometimes see ppl with crafted items that have nothing to do with the items shown on the arreat summit, they got a lot of godly properties, how do ppl craft these items? ty

2. Cpkiller

Cpkiller IncGamers Member

thats easy they get runes and the right weapon or armor with the right amount of sockets. They all have to be exactly the right recipe or you won't get the item with goldy stuff in it.

3. Any1

Any1 Banned

There used to be much more powerful craft recipes temporarily during the 1.08 release (just on the realms). These were quickly disabled as they were discovered to be too over-powered. For example, I think you could get +skills for character classes on rings.

Is this what you mean?

4. weregamer

weregamer IncGamers Member

Crafted vs Runeword vs Legs

I think "Cpkiller" is pulling your leg. Crafted items get certain fixed bonuses plus randomly generated ones. Sockets before the cubing don't mean anything. If you see a crafted item that doesn't have any of the things from the blood, safety, hitpower, or caster crafting recipes, perhaps the person crafted that item with one of the recipes that were in 1.08 but were removed in 1.09.

Of course, if you are playing an open or TCP/IP game perhaps they just cheated the item into existence...

5. Cpkiller

Cpkiller IncGamers Member

No no no i think you just don't do your research enough buddie go to www.battle.net and check runes then crafted items in that section it will show you recipes to make some awesome weapons and armor. But you need the exact recipe to make so i suggest you do your homework. :scratch:

6. Any1

Any1 Banned

Get a clue, will you? The original poster is talking about crafted items that are NOT listed on Arreat Summit.

Tell me you're not confusing "crafted" items with "rune-words"!