Crack? nocd-key

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lsymmetry

Banned
Crack? nocd-key

any knows where to find a working no-cd crack for d2lod 1.11 closed bnet? Can't find any myself:cry:

k/t

Banned
Thanks, Ikeren. I didn't want to get banned for breaking the forum rules, so I thought it prudent to read them. Not that I would have gotten banned anyway. After all, it's not a forum rule to read the forum rules.

k/t

Banned
If anybody here is versed in Latin, please tell me what Ignorantia Juris Non Excusat means. I've been reading textbooks lately.

Ce Olba

Banned
how can no cd cracks suddenly be cheating? its for lazy people with one cdrom drive in use
Didn't pop up in your mind that if there was a working crack for D2, people could just download the game from the Internet?

And what's the babble about 2 cd drives? You will need only one when playing D2. If you are referring to having another game's CD in the drive, then that's foolish. Playing 2 games at the same time? If it's a music cd, ever thought of using a program to play it? Or maybe your cd player?

bruticus

Diabloii.Net Member
If anybody here is versed in Latin, please tell me what Ignorantia Juris Non Excusat means. I've been reading textbooks lately.
funny you should mention. a rough translation: "ignorance of the law is no excuse". good book? :wink3:

Status
Not open for further replies.