Cow King

xyz

Diabloii.Net Member
Cow King

I've noticed that if a player get close enough to the cow king to get his attention and then left the game and all other party members but you, the cow king vanishes from existence. Don't know why but people thinks that someone killed it but it hasn't been killedm, it just vanished, disapeared.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
ehm, never happened to me in 5 years time or so. Are you sure you just didnt miss something?

xyz

Diabloii.Net Member
I was in a party and one of the guys found the king (I was using maphack and saw him running away from the king). Everybody said "Cow 2!" and left. I started collecting the goodies and coudln't find any cow alive, the king was gone, vanished. Happened about 3 times.

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
xyz said:
I was in a party and one of the guys found the king (I was using maphack and saw him running away from the king). Everybody said "Cow 2!" and left. I started collecting the goodies and coudln't find any cow alive, the king was gone, vanished. Happened about 3 times.
No comment :rolleyes:

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
xyz said:
i actually have 2 comments :uhhuh:
first: maphack isnt allowed here.
second: they can have killed him, even though it looked like they were running from him. ranged attacks/spells anyone?

Gix

Diabloii.Net Member
xyz said:
(I was using maphack and saw him running away from the king).
::Laughs hysterically::

Await your ban. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Oh, wait you're a newcomer. Maybe they'll go easy on you, chip.