Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Couple PvP Windy Questions

Discussion in 'Druid' started by boshekinthunder, Mar 29, 2004.

1. boshekinthunder

boshekinthunder IncGamers Member

Couple PvP Windy Questions

1) For pubby dueling, would it be possible to use a vita windy instead of block? The only common classes that block is useful against are zons, barbs, zealdins, and ma asns. It seems that zons and zealdins shouldnt be too much of a problem without block, so the problem only really lies with ww. Also, anyone know how much extra life a vita druid would get? Im guessing around 150 stat points saved for 300 life, 1125 after +100% from bo and +175% from Oak. Do you think this extra life would be worth no block?

2) Which is better for the minion stacking "feature," the bear or wolves? I know the bear is larger, but with multiple wolves, do they tend to last longer?

3) Is Oak Sage still bugged? I remember in .09 it capped somewhere around slvl 20 even though it said that it kept increasing.

2. EndLesZ

EndLesZ IncGamers Member

these are good questions i'd also like answers to

3. Garbad_the_Weak

Garbad_the_Weak IncGamers Member

1. I would rather have the block. Charge will punish you without it. Druids gain so little from vit I would rather upgrade my charms to increase life.

2. Spirit dogs.

3. Nope.

Garbad

4. EndLesZ

EndLesZ IncGamers Member

Thanks for your input. I'm still not sure about your reply to Question #2 :winner: . Anyways Garbad, this is off topic, but do you have druid elemental gcs with 30+ life or fhr for trade? (USWest NON-LADDER).

5. Garbad_the_Weak

Garbad_the_Weak IncGamers Member

Nope. I am actually looking to upgrade my windys charms. Only about 1/2 have life.

Garbad