Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Couple of Zon questions

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by Cozmo, Sep 8, 2006.

1. Cozmo

Cozmo IncGamers Member

Couple of Zon questions

I've poured over multiple guides, but I want to get some of your input. I've got my Faith GMBow, Ravens, LoH, etc., working on my Fort and Pride. I've got 10 or so in MS, Maxed Strafe, some in penetrate, piercing, and maxed Valk (or nearly so). A few questions:

1) Is it worth putting more than one point in the avoidance skills?
    2) PIs. Right now I'm using Harmony on switch for the elemental dmg, but it is very slow. So should I put as many points into the cold arrow skills as I can? This will limit my option of rounding out my build with more penetrate, etc. Or should I put a pt in Lit. Bolt and use Titan's on switch? Will that kill PI's quickly?

2. Mecrusja

Mecrusja IncGamers Member

Harmony should only be a temporary option.
    If you read the guides carefully you will notice there are lots of options for PI's. You could use some way of chance to cast amplify damage (atma's or
    witchwild string) you could go 20/20 in the cold skills (no need for penetrate when you have a faith so most amazons got skillpoints galore) you can go 20/20 fire skills (need some expensive stuff for this ) you can go 20 LF/cs
    or just put the chance to cast deciprify polearm on ur merc.
    Or have a treasury armor with ias and chance to cast venom.
    Really physical immunes are no problem for a well rounded amazon (at all)

3. Cozmo

Cozmo IncGamers Member

I don't like the ctc amplify too much, it doesn't trigger enough for my taste. And using faith does give me ITD, but I don't believe it applies to bosses, so I still need AR. Decrep isn't an option because my merc will use Pride and I don't have room for the treasury armor, either. I guess I'll try to squeeze points for the cold skills. Thanks for the reply.