Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Couple of questions

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by TheBhoy, Sep 8, 2006.

1. TheBhoy

TheBhoy IncGamers Member

Couple of questions

Does any act2 merc semi-decent equip have the RIP mod? solely for nith runs?

Also if i am going to socket andys face for above merc, what should i socket?

I'm a zealot if that helps

Finally, if i have two copies of d2x, I can run both at same time. Does that mean in essence, i could rush myself thru?

2. Nilaripper

Nilaripper IncGamers Member

1.RIP mod:natures peace-ring, Tyraels might-armor,lawbringer-rw sword,hammer,scepter= no
    2.if you want fireresist, take ral rune or just anythind that boosts his life.
    3.yes

3. killian27

killian27 IncGamers Member

I can't think of any polearm's or spear's that have RIP... you could put a Tyrael's Might on your merc... it has RIP... that is, if you have one lying around... lol. Try doing the runs without your merc for nihl... thats what I do.

The only legit ways of that are running two computers with a copy on each (each with different cd-key sets), or by using windows xp and faster user switching. There is a .dll that allows to run diablo more than once, however i believe that is frowned on here and not considered legit...

4. ael

ael IncGamers Member

No point in putting rip mod on mercs anyways. It only works if the merc makes the kill, but in 98% of the time you will make the kill. Ofc sometimes the merc kills a demon or two near nila and then Im in trouble.. But thats why I aim my fireball at the creeps my merc is currently attacking. :smiley:

5. TheBhoy

TheBhoy IncGamers Member

so two legits on same pc is bad? or just use xp?

BTW, i have lots of tryael mights lying around. I'll give u one for 10000zods..:rolleyes:

6. Evrae Altana

Evrae Altana IncGamers Member

Ral, or
    Ruby Jewel of Fervor: +30% Fire Resist +15% IAS

7. killian27

killian27 IncGamers Member

What I mean is that you can't open diablo twice, legit keys or not... you will get an error "only one copy of diablo may run at a time" or something like that.

I'd use two pc's if it's an option... if its not then use xp fast user switching... there is a guide around here somewhere, i think in this or newcomer forum... i'll find it and edit it in just a sec.

http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=435822

8. yuandy

yuandy IncGamers Member

I use an eth sup Lawbringer legend sword on my barb merc for my Nature's Peace key-runner lit/orb sorc. Whew, what a sentence! No more worrying about Nihlathak's corpse explosion for me.