Couple of questions

linkato1

Banned
Couple of questions

Hello,

can anybody tell me why is one of my skeletons destroyed when I change from weapon configuration one to two.

Both configurations have +2 to Raise Skeleton. One as +1 in wand and +1 in shrunken head, two as +2 in wand.

Is it because one has +1 in Skeleton Mastery and two as +5?

The reason I'd like to change is that one has other skill plusses and I need the configuration two only when raising the skeletons.


Second question:

I miss sounds in my game. Sounds of dropped things, sounds of picked things, speeches my necro gives when something happens (like clearing the Den first time or picking up something that doesn't fit in the inventory) etc. NPC's in towns don't greet me.

I can reset this for a short while by speaking to a NPC or by listening any speech on quests. But eventually after a while the sounds stop again.

I only notice this with my necro, my barb has no problems, so I think it has something to do with memory. I have 256Mb in my machine.

Yours: Topi
 

nemar

Diabloii.Net Member
if you not have the same +skill in raise skelet, you can loose one of them

look at the max you can use and use W to see othere

not a problem of memory, I have "only" 128 !
 

linkato1

Banned
nemar said:
if you not have the same +skill in raise skelet, you can loose one of them

look at the max you can use and use W to see othere
Both are at 16.

Like I wrote: both configs gives same +2 to RS, Config one as +1 in wand and +1 in shrunked head and config two as +2 in wand.

Still one skeleton is destroyed when changing config.

Yours: Topi
 

factotum

Diabloii.Net Member
linkato1 said:
Both are at 16.

Like I wrote: both configs gives same +2 to RS, Config one as +1 in wand and +1 in shrunked head and config two as +2 in wand.

Still one skeleton is destroyed when changing config.
Pretty sure this is a bug. You may have noticed you also lose skeletons when you level up--it seems to be that any "extra" skeletons provided by +skills items die on level up or weapon switch, and there's no way to avoid it (short of waiting for patch 1.11 to fix it :)).
 

linkato1

Banned
factotum said:
Pretty sure this is a bug. You may have noticed you also lose skeletons when you level up--it seems to be that any "extra" skeletons provided by +skills items die on level up or weapon switch, and there's no way to avoid it (short of waiting for patch 1.11 to fix it :)).
Yes it is a bug in SP, not in ladder. One more reason to play in battle.net.

Just happened to me: gained level -> one skeleton and the golem destroyed.

Yours: Topi
 

SnakeEye85

Diabloii.Net Member
linkato1 said:
One more reason to play in battle.net.

Just happened to me: gained level -> one skeleton and the golem destroyed.

i´d rather stay here in SP than going back to bnet cause im loosing a skelly and golem "every" time i swtich wep with my skellymancers :lol:
 

Nightfish

Diabloii.Net Member
linkato1 said:
Yes it is a bug in SP, not in ladder. One more reason to play in battle.net.

Just happened to me: gained level -> one skeleton and the golem destroyed.

Yours: Topi
Hm... Which is the bigger annoyance: "Recasting one skeleton after leveling" up or "playing on the realms"... I know where my vote would go... :lol:
 
Top