Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Couple of questions - ATMA related

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Hythopian Shade, Feb 28, 2004.

1. Hythopian Shade

Hythopian Shade IncGamers Member

Couple of questions - ATMA related

I was playing D2 yesterday and realized that I do not currently have the final patch 1.10 installed, but instead its 1.10s. I want to install and play 1.10, as well as install the latest version of ATMA, so my question is this: What is the easiest, safest, quickest way to transfer about 2000 1.10s items and about 4000 1.09 items to the final 1.10? I don't want to transfer them all, just about 90% of them.

Also, I have a 3 socketed Tomb Reaver, and was wondering what to put in it. I was thinking 3 Ist for MF, but is there anything better/ less costly?

Thanks for any help in advance :)

2. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

Well, the 1.10s items can just be transferred instantly by using the 'load 1.10s .d2x file' option (although you'd need to ensure the stash only contained the items you wanted to move to 1.10).

The 1.09 items still have to be shifted by hand, loading them onto mules and opening them in 1.10 - unless someone's found a quicker way.

3. Hythopian Shade

Hythopian Shade IncGamers Member

Ouch. I guess I'll only be transferring what I really need from 1.09 to 1.10. As for the 1.10s file load, will any items become corrupt or anything, i.e. new rune words taht changed between 1.10s and 1.10?

4. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

Not as far as I know - the runewords that changed stats (eg. Bramble) seem to transfer just fine. I don't know about Call to Arms though.

5. Icebird

Icebird IncGamers Member

What character do you plan to use the Tomb Reaver on HyShade?

For a whirling barb, plain ED jewels might be cheap but effective. Alternatives include Ed/Max jewels, Ists, Los and Bers.

The Tomb Reaver would also make an excellent were-druid weapon due to the speed. Put 3 Shaels in it, and make a Werebear very happy.

Chris