Countess' Runes (Drop probabilities)

newb-newb-newb2

Diabloii.Net Member
Countess' Runes (Drop probabilities)

I've read that www.d2data.net is not updated to 1.10. Is that correct?

How high can The Countess drop, and at what probabilities? (Some copy+paste of a list would be nice)

Cujo

Diabloii.Net Member
Dont know the probabilities in %, but here is what rune she can drop :

Countess -max runedrop:

normal: Ral
nm : ko (above Io is rare -not part of "special" rune drop)
hell: Lo (above Ist is rare -not part of "special" rune drop)

(d2data.net is not updated in every aspect( ex.still have TC90), but in general their info is quite reliable i think)

JoJeck

Diabloii.Net Member
She's dropped a Mal and Pul for me. And at least 5 times she dropped no runes at all (there is a 1/64 chance of this I've heard) and once she dropped nothing at all ... no runes and no items :grrr:

newb-newb-newb2

Diabloii.Net Member
I've gotten one Mal in ~25 runs with my (IK-Armor)-Concentrator. It's kinda easy, and It doesn't hurt my exp-bar either, even though I'm lvl 80. Plus, all the Champions and Unique Monsters usually give me something too :)

I have had the countess drop absolutely nothing before as well, but that's due to the bug where if she's close enough to a wall or you or the chest in the middle or ANYTHING restricting her movement, she wont drop a damn thing. It's kinda like shooting one of those Cloud Stalkers in Act 3 when it's above the river; nothing will drop because there's no space to drop.

Concerning the Countess' drops, well, I have found an Ist and Um from her. A Pul as well. I've found dozens of Lem-and-belows. I wouldn't count on anything above a Pul happeneing all that often though. It's probably been 300 runs since I've found a Pul or higher. I have, however, found 2 verdungo's from uniques on my way down to her.

The unique and champ monster packs in the Tower Cellar levels are awesome. There's usually 3 or 4 per level (and theres five levels!), and theyre easy to kill. I have two sets of gear on my countess sorc: one set with skills and faster cast rate for just straight Countess slaughtering, and one set with Tal's 3 piece for MF for killing along the way.