Could I stand a change against Diablo?

Dr.G

Diabloii.Net Member
Could I stand a change against Diablo?

Well I like to quest on my own and I came up against him for the first time today.

I am at level 35. I have 15 in Raise Skeleton, 7 in Skeleton manges, 2 for clay golem, 7 skeleton mastery, 2 to summon resist and 3 to golem mastery. and one Good high level fire merc with somne good armer I gave him.

Now when I furst meet Diablo his fire ring thing killed about 3 of my skellies and 2 of my manges in a few secs so I tped out of there.

How what do I have to do to kill him because I dont feel like leveling up for a million years to get him...

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
You should have maxed RS by now. Have one point in Summon Resist and one point in Decrep. Then the fight goes like this:

- Cast clay, Big D moves for the Strike
- Cast Decrep, Recast Clay
- Merc and Skellies move in
- Recast Clay and Decrep.
- Rinse and repeat.

Norm Big D is one of the hardest battles a Skelliemancer will face.

Now not all is lost. If you just get an Act II Merc, the Defiance one and level him a bit he will perform marvellously. If you want the Blessed Aim Merc also suffices. Then just keep Decrep (which you can get from a wand) and Clay on Big D and he will go down.

Dr.G

Diabloii.Net Member
I only have one curse and that is amplafy damage.. So will addting one more to skill point to my raise skeletons and then switching merc's and level him a bit would solve my problem??

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
It should. Also try to get the Decrep from a wand for now. You will want to use almost all curses when you get to a higher difficulty.