Could I Get A Pal Status??

cleanupguy

Diabloii.Net Member
Could I Get A Pal Status??

I've been trying to e-mail the administrators, but all my e-mails have been returned back, saying the host doesn't like my address or something to the effect.

I know it sounds rather shallow, but I did make a contribution, but haven't gotten the pal status. (I want an increased amount of PM space.)

Anyway, could any administrator please alert this to the proper personnel to set this up for me? ID is cleanupguy, and e-mail is [email protected].

Thank you.

Mister 4

Diabloii.Net Member
Elly should add you to the Pal list as soon as she gets round to it. Just give her a little time to do it.

cleanupguy

Diabloii.Net Member
No, I didn't. I e-mailed [email protected]. I tried to click on Gaile's e-mail link on the Off-topic page but it re-routed me to [email protected].

Should I give the admins some more time to get around it, or should I e-mail Elly or Gaile directly? I'm not sure whether they even know if it was I who made the donation. Also, I don't want to bother them with something like this.

But then again, the donation was made on 1/30/2004. Maybe, I will wait a bit more.

th5418 said:
Did you email the right email? like [email protected] or [email protected]

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
You NEED to email Elly personally with your real name, forum name, and email so she can match everything up. Expect to wait at least a week after you email her.

cleanupguy

Diabloii.Net Member
Ah, thanks. I didn't know that I had to e-mail her directly.

I will go ahead and do that right now with my paypal e-mail account.

Thanks again for your suggestion. :xsmile3:

SuggestiveName said:
You NEED to email Elly personally with your real name, forum name, and email so she can match everything up. Expect to wait at least a week after you email her.

TheDarkSide

Clan Officer - US East Hardcore
Yes patience is a virtue - Ive been waiting over a week for my new pay pal status as well .

Attn : elly - not begrudgingly Btw - :xmad:

toader

Banned
yea...a week is nothing.

I made my donation on January 9th.

Pretty soon you just accept the fact that you got hosed. But it hasnt been a full month yet, a couple mroe days left.

Im still contemplating whether or not I want to continue donating come Feb 9th. I dont really see much point in donating if the site has just kinda given up and they are igoring us.

giantpinkbunnyhead

Diabloii.Net Member
I donated about three weeks ago and I'm still a whitey. I gather they are just behind now, I don't think it's like this every time. Or so I hope.