Cottage Cheese is Depressing

Cottage Cheese is Depressing

So I sprinkled some oatmeal raisin cookies into it, all crumbled up. Surprisingly good, in the most obring way possible. Yes, the blandest cheesee has been combined with the blandest cookie. Why oh why is it so depressing?

Baynson

Diabloii.Net Member
GrimAngelNamu said:
So I sprinkled some oatmeal raisin cookies into it, all crumbled up. Surprisingly good, in the most obring way possible. Yes, the blandest cheesee has been combined with the blandest cookie. Why oh why is it so depressing?
Oh man, what you talkin about, cottage cheez is the universal food. Try pb & cc with a little brown suger, salt and pepper, fruits of course, cc & eggs, plain, stuffed in hot peppers and cooked, in a pie, in a salad, any way you want it its good!:cloud9:

Baynson

Diabloii.Net Member
GrimAngelNamu said:
Whatever you're smoking, I don't wnat any.
Smokin:rolleyes: Try coffee, very mild. Corn silks work as dose mint leaves. Even smoked honeysuckle vine as a kid, harsh as hell. Various herbs work nice, some with a kick as well. :shocked:

GrimAngelNamu said:
Every time you open a package of cottage cheese, god makes another emo.
That's funny.

However, I quite like cottage cheese on occasion. Definitely not an every day thing though.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Isn't cottage cheese just milk that's been curdled? The point being that people living in cottages couldn't make cheese so this was the best they could do?

It's vile.

Bortaz

Banned
Cottage cheese with canned peaches (with juice) was a delightful, yet rare treat back in my poverty-striken childhood.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
dondrei said:
Isn't cottage cheese just milk that's been curdled? The point being that people living in cottages couldn't make cheese so this was the best they could do?

It's vile.

I'll second this. If it isn't right, then it's close enough. Nasty stuff.

Baynson

Diabloii.Net Member
Mornin HC, dairies are pretty nasty to begin with, not may pleasent smell anywere at a dairy. I glad my stent at one was short, dumb calves used to scare the **** out of me when I had to feed them. Lota work at those places just for some milk.

Baynson said:
Mornin HC, dairies are pretty nasty to begin with, not may pleasent smell anywere at a dairy. I glad my stent at one was short, dumb calves used to scare the **** out of me when I had to feed them. Lota work at those places just for some milk.
Good morning Baynson.
I spent far too much time around dairy farms and dairies when I was between the ages of 15 and 18. I dated a guy whose dad drove the truck that picked up the milk at the farm then delivered it to the dairy. I have to say non-homogenized, non-pasteurized milk rocks!!!!
Isolde212 said:
I eat cottage cheese with Italian dressing poured over top. It's delicious.
I'll have to try it that way. I like it with this "Salad Supreme" stuff sprinkled on top.