correct politcal views

masterazn

Banned
correct politcal views

Please help me. I have recently read that there is a correct politcal view. What is the correct politcal view? Plz help me answer this question plz? I want 2 noe y im so happy under bush's reign, he's lyk a god or ssmething, w/ a big willy. so plzhelp me cuz im not here to cause trouble or to be entertainment. o w8, i guess im kinda sheltered & naive--thats funny LOLz. but inany case,ima freedom X-tremist 2. im kewl lyk dat, i dun explain myself but everyone else shuld or ill be disappoitned and stuf so that i can tell u y ur politcal views iswrongand myne is correct politcal view. but itz ok cuz i wont listen and conclude dat u all agree w/ me or something to make myself feel beter bout my pitful existance. i hope ur a patriot and freedom lover lyk me and post here cuz bush is the best presidant evar elekted. i also lyk 2 make fun of Durf with anagramz. I dont appreciated being flmaed so plz onlypost here if u have correct politcal views. plz. thx.

masterazn

Banned
Woah, where'd you get/make/steal/buy/durf that avatar from? It's really cool.

oh plz stay on tpocpi cuz ur name WebDragon can be rearanged to be A bong drew. which is like ur pee pee so small unlike bush k? a bed wrong

Thelioness

Diabloii.Net Member
Please help me. I have recently read that there is a correct politcal view. What is the correct politcal view? Plz help me answer this question plz? I want 2 noe y im so happy under bush's reign, he's lyk a god or ssmething, w/ a big willy. so plzhelp me cuz im not here to cause trouble or to be entertainment. o w8, i guess im kinda sheltered & naive--thats funny LOLz. but inany case,ima freedom X-tremist 2. im kewl lyk dat, i dun explain myself but everyone else shuld or ill be disappoitned and stuf so that i can tell u y ur politcal views iswrongand myne is correct politcal view. but itz ok cuz i wont listen and conclude dat u all agree w/ me or something to make myself feel beter bout my pitful existance. i hope ur a patriot and freedom lover lyk me and post here cuz bush is the best presidant evar elekted. i also lyk 2 make fun of Durf with anagramz. I dont appreciated being flmaed so plz onlypost here if u have correct politcal views. plz. thx.
I feel like smacking you just for posting that :censored:.
:banghead:

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
politically correct attitude ? hmm

overly materialistic/consumer, never questioning government actions, overly conservative with regards to abortion/*** marriage/etc would begin to describe it

Road Ratt

Diabloii.Net Member
If you'd kindly rephrase this in english I'd be happy to give you an answer. :prop:

Drosselmeier

Diabloii.Net Member
overly materialistic/consumer, never questioning government actions, overly conservative with regards to abortion/*** marriage/etc would begin to describe it
Weird. It's been ages since I've seen it correctly defined. Now I've seen it twice in about a week.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Elly....

mod me! You will grow increasingly desperate, and I will end the agony of these spinoff threads once and for all

do it... don't think about the future consequences, just think about the immediate benefits