corpsemourn repair cost

Calizzar

Diabloii.Net Member
corpsemourn repair cost

hey i was thinking on using ce/amp on a nonnecro character using lacerator and courpsemourn.

my question is, does anyone know how much it will cost to repair the armor if you have used all 40 charges?

SirDooFuss

Diabloii.Net Member
k/t said:
Sounds slow, expensive and inconvenient.
It's not that hard to get amp damage. Witchwildstring on a bow merc would keep things amped, and ctc amp spawns on act 2 merc rare weapons all the time. No cheap way around CE though, at least until the next patch. :rolleyes:

k/t

Banned
The chance to cast is always 2 or 5%, and the radius is always tiny. Runewords are more more useful.

Haha, at the next patch they will eliminate two character classes since all their skills would have been given to items.

Calizzar

Diabloii.Net Member
well i had come up with a build of druid that i call the caveman. Basically a summoner/thrower who uses bramble on merc for thorns. The weapon is lacerator, so amp damage will be going off all the time. Amp + thorns is pretty good combo. So i'd combine damage from that, very good wolf damage (pride on might merc) with good throw damage. Basically, courpsemourn is a finisher. Cast a couple CE's to almost every group of monsters. So, i'd probably have to repair every 5-10 minutes, which might just be too much.

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member
a gheed can reduce your repair charge by upto 15%
and some quests rewards reduce vender prices even further