coolest thing during the first 6months?

nrabbit

Diabloii.Net Member
coolest thing during the first 6months?

just wondered if anything unusual happened to you during he first 6 months of 2005 :uhhuh:
for now i can think of two interesting things:
1. i realized that i like physics and math
2.i got drunk with 4.5 litres of beer in the begining of january

your turn

Echod16

Diabloii.Net Member
1. I realized is was good at shotput
2. i realized i hate spanish
3. i pooped in my pants after barfing at my friend's house

Ev_

Diabloii.Net Member
Unusual? Not particularly, but some cool things did happen, namely:

1.) Got accepted to RISD
2.) Met the guys from The Music
3.) Turned 21

Damotta

Diabloii.Net Member
1. Got to see Team Sleep in concert.
2. Knowing that I'm going to get in to the University I wanted in to come fall semester.
3. A lil pre-emptive, but I'll be 21 by the time the sixth month is up.

Stevinator

Diabloii.Net Member
1. password issue solved so i could post again
2. great annual review at work (this counts even though it was just looking at work from 2004 right?)
3. my buddy's little sister graduated, but he didn't...haha jason, keep trying! anyway, now she's back home and we're getting rather close. Too bad i sold my soul to the dark side for natalie portman.
4. large vote of confidence from my boss that I'd rather not get into the details of
5. new wednesday tradition started, grillin' and boozin' in the middle of the week--woot!
6. condo fund shaping up very nicely, I'm back on track to own my own place before 2006 *crosses fingers*

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
1. My youngest, Gunner, had his 2nd birthday, added with a 7 foot screening of SpongeBob at the party..cool.
2. Installed a wood stove, which we LOVE. So now I get to keep all my cut wood.
3. Re-did the living room, walls/paint, and floor/wood.
4. Bought my wife a computer.
5. Bought a new boat.
6. This weekend we celebrate my oldest, Jarrett's, birthday.
7. Introduced to an awesome game of Guild Wars.
8. My nephew, Brandt, joined a baseball team.

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
Since the "edit" button disappeared. I gotta add that as of 30 mins ago....my brother fell outta of the fishing boat. Good thing the water felt like bathwater..lol
So ya..add that to my list..;)

edit. Oh theres the edit button again...hmm, but it still doesnt appear at my above post...weird.

Ev_

Diabloii.Net Member
CyberHawk said:
edit. Oh theres the edit button again...hmm, but it still doesnt appear at my above post...weird.
You can only edit a post for the first 30 minutes after it's posted.

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
nrabbit said:
just wondered if anything unusual happened to you during he first 6 months of 2005 :uhhuh:
for now i can think of two interesting things:
1. i realized that i like physics and math
2.i got drunk with 4.5 litres of beer in the begining of january

your turn
I finished 25% of the goals I planned on achieving this year (25% behind) kind of sucks but still better than no progress at all.

I got 3 stripes on my white belt -- one more stripe to become blue belt in BJJ (brazilian jiu-jitsu).

I finished 2 Buddhist retreats.

I have a 90 grade average on the personal fitness training course I signed up in.

I succeeded in convincing my boss to migrate to Windows 2003 Server and Exchange 2003 Enterprise Server.

I was able to go up the switchback in Ringwood National Park without stopping on my mountain bike.

My wife and I finally made (wrote down) a plan to put our financial problems into a healthy perspective.

...not too bad but I could have done better.

Nword

Banned
I guess this would be the time during which I've decided a signifcant requirement for colleges I want to get into will be a Nuclear engineering program...

And plain and simple, my opinion of the best choice for me is the local university, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Well I've got nothing. A pretty boring 6 months if you ask me. I suppose the best part so far was skiing in the Rockies on spring break. I turn 22 8 days after the first 6 months is up, so that's almost in there. My younger niece can now say "dada", which is pretty cool.

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Curiouser and curiouser

Unusual, you say? Hmm...other than not studying for a psych test and getting a 97% on it, not much out of the ordinary has happened to me.

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
I just had a pretty sweet run. Sad, but it's close to the top 10 of events this 6 months.

Of course, it will get knocked off by graduation, which is in 22 days.