Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

coolest theatre I've seen.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Stevinator, Apr 9, 2004.

1. Stevinator

Stevinator IncGamers Member

coolest theatre I've seen.

http://www.marcustheatres.com/
    look at ad in right corner.

This weekend i went to this new "ultrascreen" I have to say it was pretty cool. My parent's live very near it and it's prety impressive..esp since some many of the theatres i go to have such terrible sound and unbalanced seating (everyone is on the left or can't see the screen etc.). this theatre had the steepest stadium seating I've seen save perhaps the AMC theatres in barrington and naperville.

i don't know how many of you guys are from my area...but if you are i am recommending this place for the next great eye candy flick you want to see.

don't see hellboy there though...i thought hellboy was sorta subpar. the plot kinda fizzled out and seemed half asked through out. the characters never got developed as they should've and the thing was never explained to my satisfaction.

but anyway...biggest screen in North america, and great sound, clean floors, steep seating. very cool.

BTW 75 ft is 900 inches.

2. Ev_

Ev_ IncGamers Member

3. {KOW}Spazed

{KOW}Spazed Banned

Average here in KC is 73ft. . .don't ask about the odd number I don't know. Oh yes I know the average because I worked at BarryWoods AMC24

4. Stevinator

Stevinator IncGamers Member

what!! they're false advertising?!?!?!

you guys have almost all screens that size? I got gipped here...almost all screens in my area are much smaller than this one. 30-40 feet maybe...in dekalb whee they have some space they're still prety small. i think there's some 25 footers. I don't think AMC has any screens that size out here...

I'm sulking now

5. {KOW}Spazed

{KOW}Spazed Banned

*Points and laughs* Move to one of the most impulsive cities in the world and you get big flashy shiny things to keep you occupied.

6. Choogy

Choogy IncGamers Member