Diabloii.Net Member
coolest looking char

the coolest looking char on d2x? without spells but with gear

the barb

wat bout u?

sorry wrong place didn't look

Pierrot le Fou

Diabloii.Net Member
No way Durf. My Zen beats dragon. I win.

???????????????

We're talking with equipment here, but not spells. I mean duh. Armed with the Lotus Sutra, I look frickin' snazzy.

Anakha1

Banned
*bangs his head repeatedly on the desk over how blind people appear to be*

My arm is getting tired from beating all these people.

This is an OFF TOPIC FORUM on a game site. This means that GAMING terms or threads about that particular GAME are NOT supposed to BE HERE. Savvy?

*beats skilledlord with a large trout for mentioning the game that shall not be mentioned*

Pierrot le Fou

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, uh, my vampire of clan, uh, nossofreakytu, with his discipline of despotism is way better.

...no, not despotism...

...nepotism...

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
I prefer the spamazon. Continually seen wielding links to sites we've already visited and always has quiver full of exclamation points, slightly polluted by 1's. Her only armor is her unmatchable wit, but admittedly it's see-through at best, most of the time it's just non-existant.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
AeroJonesy said:
I prefer the spamazon. Continually seen wielding links to sites we've already visited and always has quiver full of exclamation points, slightly polluted by 1's. Her only armor is her unmatchable wit, but admittedly it's see-through at best, most of the time it's just non-existant.
I have an invisible plane

Painman

Diabloii.Net Member
I have a female Redguard Warrior who's doing pretty well for herself - level 40, Daedric Scourge, Lord's Mail, Eleidon's Ward, Helm of Oeryn Bearclaw and various Ebony bits for the rest of the armor slots. Looking a bit motley atm but someday she'll have a full suit of Daedric armor and she'll look scary as all hell.

Anakha1

Banned
Painman said:
I have a female Redguard Warrior who's doing pretty well for herself - level 40, Daedric Scourge, Lord's Mail, Eleidon's Ward, Helm of Oeryn Bearclaw and various Ebony bits for the rest of the armor slots. Looking a bit motley atm but someday she'll have a full suit of Daedric armor and she'll look scary as all hell.

Methinks you missed the point of this hijack.

Status
Not open for further replies.