Conviction Overwrite PvM?

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Conviction Overwrite PvM?

I assume everyone knows that in PvP, higher conviction negates the lower one completely, while not changing any of its own effects to its target.

Does this work in PvM? I see no reason why it shouldn't, then wouldn't a FoH paly with high Conviction be able to negate Uber Meph's?

What lvl is meph's conviction btw?

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
Uber Meph's conviction is level 20, and you can negate it by using a higher level conviction aura yes. It won't help any of your party members though, but if you're solo'ing it then it could be useful.

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Uber Meph's conviction is level 20, and you can negate it by using a higher level conviction aura yes. It won't help any of your party members though, but if you're solo'ing it then it could be useful.
Hmm. Useful to know. Thanks.

Another thing learned; Infinity don't do crap against Uber Meph. :tongue: btw orphan was it you who donated me bronze palship a while back? if it was, ty because being a pal rocked.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Infinity will override the conviction aura of any random boss, however, as the aura level for them is mlvl/8, being 11 in L85 areas - too low by one :grin: