Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Converting season p-levels to non season P-levels

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by HFDOH, Apr 5, 2016.

1. HFDOH

HFDOH Diabloii.Net Member

a Danish diablo site has ask me to post this thread since none of them are members here and I think its a good question. A lot of players in scandinavien play only season to get the Paragons levels when a season ended. You can find calculator for almost everything about drops items and best build, damage ect ect. but a calculator for converting paragon levels from a finished season to normal is impossible ?? The only info I remember is this statement from Blizzard: if you have a season char P-lvl- 300- and your normal is 400 P-lvl your new P-lvl will be less than 700 cuz it will take longer time to reach?? But that is a pretty weak answer I guess, I remember my self that I ended a season with 400 Paragon levels and my normal char was 600 and I was aware that I would not be near 1000 after converting
    but was chocked when I saw my 400 P-lvls transformed to only 25 P lvls and my char now was 625 in % it as only a little more than 5 %. When you read Blizzards statement many think ok i will not get maximum but maybe 30 % of my season lvls will be transformed to my normal char. Imo i think its not fair to tell players how little they get after a season finish and is that the reason why Blizzard dont want to make a kind of calculator?? Maybe its only in Scandinavien I dont know why but only 7% has played season 5 and the reason could be this if you only get 20 lvls to your normal char and has used maybe 100 hours you could have more lvls playing your normal char?? Comments and and answers are welcome

2. mwille

mwille Diabloii.Net Member

3. HFDOH

HFDOH Diabloii.Net Member

Thx a lot dude it confirms its about 5-6 % you get from season Paragons level to non season char and its also confirm thats blizzards statement is a kind of bogus since many think they will maybe 25 % or minimum 10 %! Ok But instead of write that you not will get all your paragons levels converted to non seasonal they could write you will get about 5-6% but guess Blizzard dont do that cuz then nobody will wate time on season.

4. maareek

maareek Diabloii.Net Member

I don't know where Blizzard ever said anything about some percentage based thing at all. It's always been your seasonal experience gets added to your non-seasonal experience as the end of a season. Since your Paragon level is merely a representation of what breakpoint you have achieved in total experience, it isn't involved in the calculation in any way whatsoever.

gatorguy likes this.