Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Conversion: Nox to Exp

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Cloud_Walker, Mar 14, 2004.

1. Cloud_Walker

Cloud_Walker Banned

Conversion: Nox to Exp

Ok, so I started a Classic character a week or so ago, and now I have him (hammer pally) leveled enough to be able to rush through Nightmare. The reason I'm doing this is because I can rush characters to Hell, then convert to Expansion, and do Hellforge quests, all without worrying about level 20 and level 40.

But I have run into a problem. I figured that I can level my Nox character enough to rush through Nightmare and that's it, get the rushee to enter Hell, convert, have a level 2 Champion, then rush to Hell Hellforge with my Expansion characters. It does not work out this way. First time I tried this, I made sure the rushee could make hell games, then went and converted her. She turned out to be a Slayer. BIG disappointment, especially after taking the time to set up Duriel mules... keep in mind I'm a hammerdin and this requires getting the Horadric Staff. Anyways, I thought, "Ok, I'll just let her make a Hell game, talk to Warriv and Akara and start the Den of Evil quest and then be good to go (I'm trying to figure out why my Nox character went from being able to enter hell, to not being able to enter hell, so I thought maybe she should DO something in hell, and therefore make it kinda wack if converting sets you back an entire difficulty). So I went and rushed another character. When she was done with Nightmare, I took her into Hell and chatted a bit. Save/Exit, convert. Another Slayer.

By now it's getting old. So I rush ANOTHER character and this time I take her through Helly Andy. Save/Exit, convert, Slayer.

How far do I have to take her in Hell to make her convert as a Champion?

2. Æ’enris

Æ’enris Banned

You have to go back and kill nightmare baal I believe (shouldn't be hard)
    Edit: BTW, just do this, party with a group of level 40+ who are doing baal, and stay in town, you'll get quest.

3. Cloud_Walker

Cloud_Walker Banned

So, are you saying theres no way at all to convert as a champion? Even if I rush all the way through Hell?

4. Æ’enris

Æ’enris Banned

Yep .