Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Consideration about sinergies

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Lompo, Oct 13, 2006.

1. Lompo

Lompo IncGamers Member

Consideration about sinergies

As stated in a previous thread a prayer merc with insight will have the healing effect enhanced by the synergy of the meditation aura of Insight.
    I'm wondering if that work also for pallys, in the sense that the aura of an item will sinergize with skills the char has invested in:
    i.e. a paladin using Dream gets a 15 holy shock aura and will get some lighting dmg added to his weapon, if he invest point in resit lit./salvation will the sinergy with holy shock work, meaning that the elemental dmg scales up.
    If that so would it be a viable option to built a pally with a double elemental dmg (given that you have the runes to make the expancive runeword that grant the elemental auras)?
    A tezlafrost zealot could use Dream and invest point in
    20 zeal
    20 HF
    20 res. cold
    20 res. lt.
    5 holy shield
    rest in prereq/Salvation/sacrifice

I'm not good on doing all the calc. with sinergy and dmg, but that could be an interesting built with a doubble elemental dmg + zeal + CB.
    probably other combo using different auras from the elemental are possible.
    What are opinion on that?

2. Milb

Milb IncGamers Member

There is a build in the Pally forum called a Dreamadin I think, not quite the setup you suggested but similar, it's something like:

20 Resist Lightning
    20 Salvation
    20 Conviction - main aura
    20 Zeal
    20 Sacrifice

Using Dream Helm and Dream Shield for lvl 30 Holy Shock.

Don't expect to make one in SP though with the 2 Jah's you would need for the base equipment.

3. Wraithan

Wraithan IncGamers Member

That is the reason people do dreaming sorcs, you can up the lightning damage with lightning mastery. Then with all the +aura you do tons of damage. +ES and you get a pretty tough char.

4. nex

nex IncGamers Member

Since we are spending HRs in this thread: give sorc Beast, transform her in bear and make her even tougher :smiley:

5. pharaoh

pharaoh IncGamers Member

Yeah, but then Teleport doesn't work. At least, I'm pretty sure Teleport is not a skill that works while shapeshifted.

6. nex

nex IncGamers Member

1) only whimps use teleport, true warriors walk through levels full of frenyztaurs, gloams and exploding midgets :tongue:

2) Tele doesn't work while shapeshifted and I'm really grateful for that. We don't need teleporting fury/rabies druid in PvP, do we Liq? :tongue: