Connection Restricted

Jugz

Diabloii.Net Member
Connection Restricted

This is the second time I've recieved the "Your connection has been temporarily restricted from this realm" message. First time was at 4ish am yesterday, and i was banned for 12 hours, and second time was at 4ish am this morning, im still banned.

First time, i read up on what I did wrong, i was farming meph over and over quickly and I had made too many games.

So I extended my MF runs to Meph/Andy/Pindle... and i still got banned.

Does anyone have any guidelines of how many games I should make (max) in a certain period of time so i dont get banned

Artanis

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Connection Restricted

You can't create more than 3 games in under a minute and 20 games in under an hour. There's also a restriction for entering and exiting games too quickly (i.e., muling), but I'm not sure about the details. Just make sure to take your time when exiting and joining/creating a new game. I haven't been banned in a while.

synx

Diablo: IncGamers Member

If you're cheating, stop.. and then you won't get banned for running meph/andy/pindle soo quickly.

moranor

Diabloii.Net Member

You can't create more than 3 games in under a minute and 20 games in under an hour. There's also a restriction for entering and exiting games too quickly (i.e., muling), but I'm not sure about the details. Just make sure to take your time when exiting and joining/creating a new game. I haven't been banned in a while.
Thanks
Where did you get those numbers?

Jugz

Diabloii.Net Member

@ Artanis TY, ill keep that in mind.
I think i might have done a bit over 20 games in under an hour and got banned (Got banned 3 times cuz of it), and got banned for muling too quickly i think. I guess ill do Summoner + Duriel too in my MF runs, and be careful when muling.

@synx .... not cheating ..

aishilee

Diabloii.Net Member

clearing every destructibles in game could last you 3-6 hours +

Artanis

Diabloii.Net Member

Where did you get those numbers?
I got the info about a year ago on the Battle.net forums. Some FAQ thread I can't seem to recall. I'll edit my post if I find it, but there's really no need. I've tested this myself.

Vespar

Diabloii.Net Member

What I'd really like to know is if trying to log on while you have the restricted connection increases the length of time you are to be restricted.....if so....I'm going to be restricted for a very very very long time.

synx

Diablo: IncGamers Member

11 days since the last post, but I figured I'd clear that myth up;

Repeatedly trying to log in does NOT extend/reset temporary bans. That is a moronic myth that has been proven false time and time again.