Connection restricted? please help me!!

yingkee

Diabloii.Net Member
Connection restricted? please help me!!

hi there:
guys i have a problem here, few hours agao when i was parking my mule in a game, suddenly my character dropped from the game, and i was disconnected from Bnet, and when i tried to connect to bnet, it says "my connection has been temporary restricted in this realm, please try another time", what i have to do is to reconncet to my ISP, to get another ip, then i only can join game, i have to reconnect to internet a few times every hour.
anyone experienced this before? is that because of my account? or cd key?

thanks for respond.
good day

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
Simple. It's called "Realm down".

Usually caused by switching characters/ joining games/ switching accounts too fast.

If it's an emergency, changing the IP etc can rescue whatever items you might have left in a game, etc. But the main solution would be to wait... and this waiting period varies.

yingkee

Diabloii.Net Member
oppss...
so what should i do? i dont usually switching charc , joining game, or switching acc too fast...but the problem still with me...
btw is this the way how blizzard try to bann bot users?

IntelligentX

Diabloii.Net Member
You better wait when your connection are still restricted. Go and do other else, have a walk, beat some one up, get to the pub and get hangover, whatever that can burn up your time.
And for the bot issue, I think that's what blizzard to vs the bots too.

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
It's *usually* caused by the reasons I mentioned above. But then... on Bnet anything can happen, causing you to get kicked off.

ShadowLXIX

Diabloii.Net Member
I got realm down yesterday as well. Buddy of mine doesnt play D2 very often anymore so i was allowed to MF with his character and i didnt know about this whole "joining/making games too fast" so sure enough after about 30 runs or so i get disconnected and i get this error...hope it clears up soon haha.

mazzymaxim

Diabloii.Net Member
Dont take this the wrong way....

if your account gets suspended, just get a new ip, and you are able to join agian. It only bans ips, not accounts or anything.

DONT HACK :)