Connection lost just before DClone?

Sir Elton

Diabloii.Net Member
Connection lost just before DClone?

Last night I was playing a game in hell. I had been on for an hour and a half without any problems. Suddenly, I notice that numerous SOJs were being sold. I of course start to get excited as I have never faced DClone before. I keep playing with one eye on the SOJ count. 30sold....40....50....59...

Then I just lost connection. I tried to reenter game, but it did not exist. I tried to make new game, but could not in Hell mode. I could make one without problem in nightmare or normal, but Hell was a no go. The same thing happened before about a month ago, but I chalked that one up to pure dumb luck. But twice now......... hmmm.

Is this an issue? I play in a private game with a password and was the only one in it at the time. Does the server or Blizzard pull the plug on some games with single players if there is going to be a DClone spawn or even if a certain server spikes in usage?

I do not want this to happen again, so if I can do something to prevent it all the better.

I am confused and obviously frustrated by this whole matter. Any thoughts, ideas, or bits of wisdom is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

*sirelton

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member
if you have another hell char or acct you could probably have rejoined the game
sometimes after a ci a char gets temp banned for around 5 min and rolled back

Sir Elton

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks, I did not know that. Fortunately I do have another Hell guy. Now to find the hot server again.......

*sirelton