Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Connection interrupted every single game

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Patch Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by GRIDLOCK, Jul 5, 2010.

1. GRIDLOCK

GRIDLOCK IncGamers Member

Connection interrupted every single game

A few days ago my connection was interrupted so I had closed the window and tried logging on again. When I did it said that my cd key was in use and i had been getting this message for about 20 minutes. I then turned off my router for about 20-30 minutes and then was able to log on fine. Now every game I create/ join I am disconnected about 40 seconds into the game. I am still able to play Call of Duty and other games just fine as well as use the internet flawlessly. I hope some one can shed some light on this I haven't been about to play for three days and transferring my mule trades in a couple seconds with a few disconnections is becoming a real pain.

2. nurman

nurman IncGamers Member

Re: Connection interrupted every single game

Seems like they only fixed european servers. LOLOLOL

3. mjkittredge

mjkittredge IncGamers Member

Yeah I've been having this problem too the past week, I don't know if you've seen my thread on this forum, "Disappearing Games". I've been able to play here and there, from a few minutes to a dozen, then get the dreaded "Connection Interrupted" again and again.

4. GRIDLOCK

GRIDLOCK IncGamers Member

Yeah I read it and wasn't sure if it was the same problem. A game over two minutes would be a blessing.