Congrats!! This is most definitely the least lame forum I've ever been to.

SelfBaisResistor

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats!! This is most definitely the least lame forum I've ever been to.

As the title says, you all rock. i've been to other forums and people have

a.) tried to get one measley post in before a lock, to make themselves look cool.

b. ) Flame everything in site,

c.) Call everyone a noob, no matter how long they were on the server.

I'm glad D2ii.net has more class than that!!!

:thumbsup:

Madness

Diabloii.Net Member
As do most of our posters. Especially here in the OTF.
I've never seen a forum who could (granted, for a while) sustain itself without moderation except the OTF.

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
This place has always been a haven from the usual message board lameness - except perhaps around election time. We're also lucky enough to have frighteningly attentive and (thankfully) benevolent moderators.

There are a handful of message boards that I frequent, but this site is the only place I find agreeable enough to actually post on.

Being a Star Trek fan, there was a board I found a while ago that I almost joined. I figured that, being a Star Trek community and all, it would have a decent, friendly (if slightly demented) crowd. Oh, I was so wrong. After lurking there for about a week, I changed my mind about signing up. :lol:

The dii.net forums have always been good to me though. I may not participate in discussions very often, but I do enjoy hanging out here and reading threads.

Namyeknom said:
Its only because we live in constant fear of Freet's retribution.
Freet's the nicest guy in the world. I was not paid to say that. :innocent:

Namyeknom

Diabloii.Net Member
Dredd said:
Freet's the nicest guy in the world. I was not paid to say that. :innocent:
Yeah, until the full moon rolls round again...

Or he smells blood...

Or he sees a cat...

(Sorry Freet, couldn't resist.)

Generator Of Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes..I am great..I know..thank you..thank you very much... Please, feel free to bow at will..

lol, jk :lol:

Yeah, I'm recently new to these forums, and would like to add... this is one of the best "comunities" I've ever been..
(yes, mods and admins, you may cry of joy now... :p )

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
Madness said:
As do most of our posters. Especially here in the OTF.
I've never seen a forum who could (granted, for a while) sustain itself without moderation except the OTF.
Actually the druid forum went for a very long time without a mod and hell the last mod, Garbad, never did anything ;)

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, this is the best forum I've ever been to. I actually go to 4 now, this one and another a whole lot, and the other two not as much. And I've never seen actual debates with good endings on other ones.

This forum is just hidden enough that you had to care enough about D2 to find it, and I'd wager most people were probably sick of any sort of in-game conversation there.

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
I would love to take credit for this forum, but let's face it, the best mod in the world can't make posters what they are not.

Meaning, it takes intelligent posters to create and maintain an intelligent discussion. It takes nice people to make a new person feel welcome. It takes true skill and cunning to steal pants with the victim still standing in them.

Take a bow fellow OTF'ers, you deserve the glory. :thumbsup:

Geeno

Diabloii.Net Member
Dont get me wrong the otf is my origin, but in the last year or so people have been a lot more huffy and puffy about rules than before that.