Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Concentration + Blessed Hammer?

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by hotrodder13, Mar 17, 2004.

1. hotrodder13

hotrodder13 IncGamers Member

Concentration + Blessed Hammer?

Does this combo still work? I heard they changed it so Hammer doesnt work with concentration... Maybe the site was wrong? Could I get some possible builds for a hammerdin in 1.10? Seems all this 1.9 guides are out-dated.

2. memememe173

memememe173 IncGamers Member

Hammer + Concentration are back and stronger then ever in 1.10

You can get 6k Hammers with average gear, that unresistable and only one monster in the game is immunes to

14k is the highest legit hammer IIRC

3. hotrodder13

hotrodder13 IncGamers Member

14k ? is that with full synergies and over maxed skills? what synergies does blessed hammer have? sounds useful to beat DC in world events.

4. Krollin

Krollin IncGamers Member

Synergies for Blessed Hammer are
    Blessed Aim, +14% Magic Dmg per level for BH
    Vigor, +14% Magic Dmg per level for BH

Concentration is not a synergy however Concentration adds 50% of the displayed +damage% to Blessed Hammer.

Not entirely certain how you would reach 14K BH damage legitimately, even if you could you would have to be giving something up, most likely resists or life or both. 10-11k damage is not unusual nor extremely difficult to achieve.

5. ImmortalChicken

ImmortalChicken IncGamers Member

I have a question. Do i put Blessed Hammer as 1st attack(left mouse button) and concentration as 2nd attack(active aura) to achieve maximum BH damage? Just wondering if that's how it works with everyone.

6. general_tso18

general_tso18 IncGamers Member

Yup. I also like vigor and redemption (for pvm) as backup auras.

My Hammerdin does nearly 11k with near perf gear (just need arachs, and possibly a crazy caster ammy) and no +combat skills gc's. I'm sure having an inventory full of those would boost damage to around (maybe even over) 14k.

7. Krollin

Krollin IncGamers Member

As has been said, yes, BH on left click, aura on right.

Vigor is handy for those moments when you want run past something that you CBA to attack, usually when running Meph, Pits or Baal.

Redemption is the best way to get mana and health back -fast-. As you are a superb producer of corpses why not make best use of them :)

Salvation is handy for those times when some monster has the cheek to use Conviction.

This can be especially inconvenient when you are about to go sort out some Gloam type creatures and you spot that icky green glow at your feet and has lead me to use some choice words in connection with my corpse and the monsters who caused my untimely demise.