Concentrate general questions.

kwfp

Diabloii.Net Member
Concentrate general questions.

1 Is it possible to use this skill with a two hand weapon like Immortal King's Stone Crusher?

2 What are the negative sides of this skill?

3 Where can I find the breakpoint table for this skill?

4 Is the something WW can do better then this skill besides croud control?

5 What else should I be aware of with this skill?

6 Is there any disadvantages of using two hand weapon compared to one hand on this skill?

7 A bonus question. How expensive is this Immortal King's Stone Crusher at eu hardcore ladder?

Thank you.:thumbup:

langevi

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Concentrate general questions.

1.yes
2.have to click every monster
6.well yes and no, you don't need a shield for defense conc gives you good def anyway but blocking can be good against bow-using skeletons

Zelator

Diabloii.Net Member

1: Yep

2: As mentioned, gotta click every monster.

3: Tried stickies?

4: Defence.

5: Its fun is dangerous.. and its FRIKKING ANNOYING sound.

6: 2 hand works awesome:]

7: A few PG's.

8: Yes, it do steal life & mana.

lumpor

Diabloii.Net Member

It's actually the first build where I had a super-easy time with duriel. It was the first time i met him with a barb too though, so maybe it was because I was a barb. If you want a build, I'd suggest max concentrate,battle orders and shout. Get 1 point each in leap attack, increased speed, natural resistance, berserk (for physical immunes) and mastery of your choice (sword is recommended). Distribute the rest of your point in mastery and bash. Also increase natural resistance and berserk if you want to.

MedctnStn

Diabloii.Net Member

It's actually the first build where I had a super-easy time with duriel. It was the first time i met him with a barb too though, so maybe it was because I was a barb. If you want a build, I'd suggest max concentrate,battle orders and shout. Get 1 point each in leap attack, increased speed, natural resistance, berserk (for physical immunes) and mastery of your choice (sword is recommended). Distribute the rest of your point in mastery and bash. Also increase natural resistance and berserk if you want to.
i would go with axes, as they have less dex requirements, and do generally more damage than swords

Alecz

Diabloii.Net Member

Mauls have NO dex requirement, and most (if not all) unique mauls and IK have huge Crushing blow.

With a sword though, you can also use a shield. (Same goes for 1-handed maces, but some need dex.