Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

conc build

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by lowfiber, Apr 7, 2004.

1. lowfiber

lowfiber IncGamers Member

conc build

i have my conc barb at lvl 80 now and in hell he isnt doing so well heres his gear
    arrets
    egnigma
    botd zerker axe
    cats eye
    ss
    gore riders
    draculs grasp
    vergugos belt
    dwarf star
    ravenfrost

now i am talkin way to long to kill people is this normal with conc build i am alittle disapointed with this build if so, i read many a good things about it

2. Phantasy

Phantasy IncGamers Member

Your gear looks pretty good. I would say you need more resists to match up in hell. You have the rings for abs, but if your not at 75 res across the board you'll have a tough time. Pretty much anyone who solos hell can do ok with the build and gear you have. Just keep in mind to beat the anya quests to get +15 res per difficulty level, put 1 into natural resists and with conc build it will take awhile to kill since you have a one on one build. Try putting 1 into ww to take out larger groups. I'm sure Hal can enlighten you the best (or read his guide =) )

3. Halciet

Halciet IncGamers Member

If you're talking about PVP, then yeah, it's gonna be rough, since conc barbs don't make for the best pvp characters. PvM wise though, you need to replace your amulet with highlord's; that will speed up killing a good deal, with the deadly strike. Likewise, you might wanna replace dwarf star with something nicer, like another raven or bk ring or something. Otherwise, your gear looks ok; if you wanna go for faster killing, you'd need to switch out your gloves for 20% ias ones, and stick 15% ias jewels in your helm/shield to get to the 9th frame.

You have to keep in mind that it takes time to kill things in general with a conc build, since you only attack one enemy at a time. That's one of the reasons why it's slow. The upside to it all is that you're insanely hard to kill, you can tank anything, and your attack can't be interrupted.

-Hal

4. F1R3STR1D3R

F1R3STR1D3R IncGamers Member

Anya only gives 10 resists per difficulty.

You might want to get max/ar/life charms, and steelrends since draculs won't cast that much at 10fpa

5. Phantasy

Phantasy IncGamers Member

Only +10 resists for Anya quest? Why did I get +15 lolz?

6. lowfiber

lowfiber IncGamers Member

thanks for the info i will see what i can do with these new items =)