Conc Barb shield dillema ?

Sherlock

Diabloii.Net Member
Conc Barb shield dillema ?

Hi Guys, what is better : upgrading perfect Gerkke's (240 ED + 29 all res) and socket it with -req jewel , or use socket quest for perfect Blade Barrier and make Sanctuary ? I am not rich and I dont trade often, so no Stormshield for me ;)) !!!

As main weapon I use Nord Tenderizer Mace, and so far have maxed Shout/BO/Mastery and Concentrate obviously. Merc is Defiance aura guy.

Thx for any advice

PS I have read already Conc guide in stickies (before you ask ;)) !!!

TopHatCat64

Diabloii.Net Member
Sherlock said:
...or use socket quest for perfect Blade Barrier and make Sanctuary ?
Whoa now, you CANNOT make a runeword in a magical, set, or unique item even if it has the correct amount of sockets.

The only things you can make runewords in are normal items (they can be ethereal or any quality).

On another note, if you the runes for Sanctuary why don't you just trade them for a SS?

ADSL

Diabloii.Net Member
i would use kokomal in a troll nest or something, low str req, good res, fhr, 20 dex. its great.

Sherlock

Diabloii.Net Member
TopHatCat64 said:
Whoa now, you CANNOT make a runeword in a magical, set, or unique item even if it has the correct amount of sockets.

The only things you can make runewords in are normal items (they can be ethereal or any quality).

On another note, if you the runes for Sanctuary why don't you just trade them for a SS?

Blade Barrier is elite version of Spiked Shield and it can have 3 sockets, I have superior one, so Larzuk will add 3 :)) !!!

Thx for giving support guys, I guess KoKoMal in this one will be right thing to do :))) !!!

Anyone know how much Dex I will require more to have Max block in Hell Pit Area ? Thx !

SS = Lem
Mal = um + pul = pul + pul + lem = 6 lem or something. That is if the price goes down when you trade, if not you could get 12 lem for it.

stevethatsmyname

Diabloii.Net Member
if you are in HC, stormshields are expensive, and i would recommend the upgraded gerkes option.

If in SC, stormshields are cheap and this is what i would recommend (stormshield)