Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Conc barb questions

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by shumbly, Oct 31, 2006.

1. shumbly

shumbly IncGamers Member

Conc barb questions

I am pondering making a conc barb and had a few questions before I get into it too far.
    The obvious question is whether this will be viable against ubers. It seems like it should be since I should have killer resists, great life/def and good but not great dmg.
    What weapon should I be looking to use? Greif Z? Ebotdz? anything that's not so pricey that I should try?
    What armor should I use? I read the conc barb guide and it suggested coh or enigma, but wouldn't I be better off with fort? Seems like the dmg, def and life would kick butt for this build.

Thanks in advance for the advice..

*shumbly33

2. MedctnStn

MedctnStn IncGamers Member

not as good as frenzy, but it will work with the right equipment (ie. lots of crushing blow, tons of resists, life tap is a good idea)

armor choice i would say at least use coh for meph, due to his conviction aura that knocks your resists down 125%

not really sure about the weapon. i think you should be ok with something that is fast, has high damage, and is one handed b/c shields are needed. if you can, try using ber runes in your weapon for more crushing blow

3. MrGoth

MrGoth IncGamers Member

The best attack speed you can get is 9 frames with any 1 hander. I would suggest either greif phase blade for great damage, or ebotd zerk for lower min damage, but you get a bit more range.

Its hard to get 9 frame attack speeds without weapons that dont have alot of +ias on them already. Stick with the fastest you can get.

4. Enwere Score

Enwere Score IncGamers Member