Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

conc barb good for bvb?

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by Joe_smith, Apr 6, 2004.

1. Joe_smith

Joe_smith Banned

conc barb good for bvb?

i have a conc barb and he beats most barbs including some of those with 39 duped charms but he seems to have trouble against high def and life good wwers. He has 125% ias and has ebotd zerker, helm and ss with ed/ias enigma wyrmhide, ik set, (i have verdungo and gores as well) dual raven forsts highlords for conc when i use ww more i use angelic set and sometimes chaos noose( west nl dupe). his charms aren't godly but a pretty decent some 3/20/20s and legit fine vitas, and life ar, life res, life poison, 2 290s and a few life def and plain life scs. What suggestions would you make? i also put points into ww and zerk so my conc is not fully synergized. i was thinking maybe if i had eth stone and arreat's and higher level bo, shout, and iron skin i'd be able to reach perhaps 60k ish def with conc? would he be able to beat those insane wwers? ( i probalby won't make a barb like that, can't get the gear and am not a big fan of bvb anyway) just wondering.

2. fallen angel of satan

fallen angel of satan IncGamers Member

60k defense? all i can say, if you can get this then you should have no worries with other barbs hitting you, because my barbs ar is only 25k when I had 3/20/20s and I dont think that is high enough to hit 60k defense barbs. But I have to say that I dont think 60k is possible, I could be proved wrong, I think you can get about 40-50k with a barb designed entirely around def, but they have to sacrifice elsewhere.

I cant say exactly why conc barbs dont stand much of a chance against ww's all I can say is ive seen from experience, even conc barbs with over 20k ar atruggled to hit my barb as he wwd through them, maybe hal can explain this, I know I cant :\

To be good at bvb I would say you need at least 4k life 20k defense 15k ar these are the key points, if you fall down on one then you either cant take much, get hit to often or dont hit them yourself, something I also think is key is dr, storm + perf verdungos hits max dr and they both have decent def.

o, and bvb is fun

3. Joe_smith

Joe_smith Banned

hmm i think it's possible if you boost yourself with bo shout helm, sojs, cry gcs and stuff and maybe max iron skin and used like a 3k defense eth stone armor and 500 defense eth arreats.

4. xpumafangx

xpumafangx IncGamers Member

Mybe you sould think about using bk rings over sojs.

5. zen_bc

zen_bc IncGamers Member

they both give +1 skill though~

6. Halciet

Halciet IncGamers Member

Though BK rings are generally better barb rings, because of the leech and life on them. SOJs arn't bad for whirlers though, for the extra mana, but most whirlers will want something like ravenfrost or angelics.

-Hal

7. fallen angel of satan

fallen angel of satan IncGamers Member

is 60k really possible? my old barb only just hit 35k and he had eth stone with over 3k defense and lvl 35 shout and bo and about lvl 23 iron skin

8. Fearoth

Fearoth IncGamers Member

60k when concentrating

9. zen_bc

zen_bc IncGamers Member

those rings are just for geaining the +1 for the warcries -.-