Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Computer accessory and download help

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Luckymofo, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Luckymofo

Luckymofo IncGamers Member

Computer accessory and download help

Is it possible to download movie or movie clips from the intarweb(internet) to a USB memory card thingy and then play it via the right program?

Please limit your technical terms; thanks for any help!

I'm pretty sure it can be done, but don't know how...

2. skihard

skihard Banned

I'll take a stab at this. Yes you can download them provided the flashdrive has a large enough capacity to store the entire file. Playing them however can't be done because of the speed of the USB drive, I could be wrong here but I think I gave you good answers.

3. {KOW}Spazed

{KOW}Spazed Banned

You can download them, either right click and save as or get a page ripper from www.versiontracker.com and use that.

Then just drag the file onto the thumb drive. Playback should be plenty fine if you are using USB 2.0, even USB 1.1 should be enough as it is several times faster than the kbs or most web videos.

4. skihard

skihard Banned

I was thinking he wanted to store a freature length movie and watch it from the USB drive not watch only an mpeg. If that's all he's after then he can store it straight to the Flashdrive, because once it's plugged in the computer treats it as a simple removable HDD, and watch it with out a problem. It's high qulity movies that the USB drive isn't fast enough for.