Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Complete zon newbie need help with PvP

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by Lantto, Jan 31, 2004.

1. Lantto

Lantto IncGamers Member

Complete zon newbie need help with PvP

I was thinking of starting a PvP javazon which will be my first zon in 1.10 and I'm pretty much clueless. I wana make it lightning centerd, but I'm not even sure which skill is the better attackskill of charged, power or lightning strike? As for the other skills I havent got much clue either. At least 1 in D/A/E I guess, do you want more then that? Is valkyrie good in PvP as well as PvM? any use with the critical/penetrate/pirce tree when you go lightning? I assume no.

Since the stickes are gone I dont really know the BPs either. So if anyone could help me with the IAS and FHR tables and sugestions for what to aim for that'd be nice. 52 ias for 10 frames with Titans seems like a resonable goal to me.

About eq I was thinking:

Helm is the hard part: Shako/Griffin/Gaze/Andy/Mavinas/rare I really dont know...
    Weap: Titans of course
    Armor: maybe upgraded Twitch? other option is prob lionheart. Nope I cant afford enigma right now.
    Shield: must be Storm. Cant see much beating it.
    Boots: Gores or maybe something with stats like Sandstorms
    Gloves: crafted bloodgloves with with ias and jav skills and other mods
    Rings: Raven+BK maybe? or some dualleech if I need ML
    Amu: Maras/Cats/Highlords/craft

Pls help me with the eq choices as well. Dont wanna start until I'm resonably sure on how much stats I need and if I can get the items. How much manaleech would be needed maybe I need gaze or ring for that. Or possibly I can get amazing gloves with duallech as well as ias and skills, but that seems a bit hard to get...

Stats I assume str for eq, dex for block and rest vita like usual.

2. Lantto

Lantto IncGamers Member

Knew I forgot something... Bel choice is either Verdungos, Thundergods or Nos Coil as far as I see it.

3. Lantto

Lantto IncGamers Member

Com on ppl somone must be able to help me... I would search the forums for old posts on the topic, but thats to possible anymore :( I at least need some help on weather to put points in the critical/pene/pirce tree and the decoy/valk tree. Other then that its mostly points in D/A/E and the charged strike synergies I guess?

4. Aristanna

Aristanna IncGamers Member

5. Lantto

Lantto IncGamers Member

Yeah. Ive read it, but to me it seems to be more of a PvM guide.

6. jackobi

jackobi IncGamers Member

the best armor for javazon is Chains of honor !!! 2 all skills 8 ll 65 all res and much more cool stats !! coh is better than enigma for javazon !!(sry for eng :p)