Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Comparison of the Matched Classes

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by Valeli, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Valeli

Valeli IncGamers Member

Can anyone give me a run down of how the "matched" classes play compared to each other at the end of season 6? (Or, of the information is actually available, how their styles will compare in season 7).

By matched classes I mean how does the playstyle of the...
    1) Barbarian compare to Crusader
    2) Witch Doctor compare to Wizard
    3) Demon Hunter compare to Monk (probably the most obvious, and one I don't need an answer to).

I've been thinking about messing around with the game again for a bit. Curious to see how the different classes compare these days.

4) Slightly unrelated question, but is there any interesting wizard build these days that makes heavy use of spectral blades? Or wave of force?

2. Kamran123

Kamran123 IncGamers Member

Barbarian builds require a lot of movement, if you like leaping around alot or furious charging + rending, barbarian is for you.
    If you like to tank and spank crusader is your type of play.
    Crusaders can run a lot of random skills and still be effective, the top barbarian builds are as good as crusaders but are very specific, not much room for using different runes/abilities, and require more movement and work. (
    Super maam) Most of barbarians damage comes from dots though (rend, earthquake) so its gradual and not burst damage.