Community Forum OT Thread, Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorny

Banned
Community Forum OT Thread, Summer Edition

The summer version of the DII Community OT Thread.

Free Drinks still available!

Darnoc

Diabloii.Net Member
I've been kinda wondering lately, does anyone know how many current forum members there are using the diablo section?

Just trying to get an idea of how many still actually play; so not all people who have ever registered here, just those who have signed on this year, lets say, to the diablo forums.

I dunno, maybe that's being too specific.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Horray, new OT thread! Aragorn_elessar is a good poster, indeed. Threads in other forums have barely reached their younger teens when these threads have their offspring!

What about those drinks? What do I have to do in order to get them, oh mighty mod? :rolleyes:

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Oh fearless leader, I see you have been tinkering with the Community rules. Might I point out that ...

aragorn_elessar said:
This is a legit, anti hack/anti chat board, so asking where to get a cheat is not allowed, and may earn a ban.
... you may want to fix that - unless the idea is to start banning all of us for discussing our beloved game in our beloved Community forum. :lol:

If my keyboard shorts out due to the subsequent coffee spray, I'm sending you the bill. ;)

Darnoc said:
Just trying to get an idea of how many still actually play; so not all people who have ever registered here, just those who have signed on this year, lets say, to the diablo forums.
There's almost no way to know for sure without a big poll. As a guess-timate, most folks sign on because they are playing - not to join in the OTF madness (although that's not an absolute. A few folks here and there do just that). This is a D2 forum after all.

It would probably be safe to say that the majority of the folks who have signed up in the last 6 months are probably active players and use the forums to supplement their gaming (but don't quote me on that). :p

LorveN said:
What about those drinks? What do I have to do in order to get them, oh mighty mod?
Every time you fix one of his typos, you get a free drink. Don't tell anybody else though, it's a secret.

Gorny

Banned
Dredd said:
Oh fearless leader, I see you have been tinkering with the Community rules. Might I point out that ...

... you may want to fix that - unless the idea is to start banning all of us for discussing our beloved game in our beloved Community forum. :lol:

If my keyboard shorts out due to the subsequent coffee spray, I'm sending you the bill. ;)

There's almost no way to know for sure without a big poll. As a guess-timate, most folks sign on because they are playing - not to join in the OTF madness (although that's not an absolute. A few folks here and there do just that). This is a D2 forum after all.

It would probably be safe to say that the majority of the folks who have signed up in the last 6 months are probably active players and use the forums to supplement their gaming (but don't quote me on that). :p

Every time you fix one of his typos, you get a free drink. Don't tell anybody else though, it's a secret.
*falls off hammock*

Wha???

..................Wah!

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
That was quick! :D

You missed 'license' though.

:drink: :drink: = all for me.

I swear to god I'm not bored today.

Gorny

Banned
farting bob said:
WTF? Oi, i want my post back! You cheated aragorn! i almost had you banned as well! :p

Its in the other thread...which Elly saw as not a good idea.

That aside I am starting to tire of your humor..if that's what it is.

Ahh. Well im sorry. I'd give you a hug but that would be uncomfortable for the both of us.
So, since this is the summer edition, what are peoples plans for summer? Im off to warsaw in july for a week, should be fun.

KeNnY-DK

Diabloii.Net Member
going to Italy!
been there a couple times before though, so its not something im really excited about :p
im more excited about going camping, thats gonna be well fun :D

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Dredd said:
He never spells wrong. Havent you seen him talking about that word filter more than just once? For mods, I bet it has a spell check too! :lol:

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
nope! they are more than tools! they are spellcheck bots! muahahaha! :lol:

ok.. ok.. (forgive the pun.)

Cooked

Diabloii.Net Member
Summer plans....

I am going bowling with my nine year old son. I finally learned to toss a fairly mean hook with a house ball....mostly...well, more than once anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.