ammy: highlords
boots: gores
shield: upped eth zaka

so wut u think?

:shocked:
*priit2

zallus

Diabloii.Net Member
i think it will lack the necessary resistances to be really good but besides that i don't think it will be to bad

zallus

Diabloii.Net Member
the equip that you are talking about is very good and somewhat expensive you should maybe look into getting a ber'd coa that would most definitly help

koeraokse

Diabloii.Net Member
the equip that you are talking about is very good and somewhat expensive you should maybe look into getting a ber'd coa that would most definitly help
how would it help? I have max dr already and it needs alot of str to equip

*priit2

zallus

Diabloii.Net Member
o i guess you do my bad i actually kinda like your set up i prefer the old ideas that have always worked but it is an intersting way to do it. do you plan on just pvp or pvm?

Camden

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't understand the reasoning behind this setup at all. Especially regarding shaft and trang belt (fhr/str/life belt is better..). Highlords is useless on a smiter. And unless you're pvm, so are gores.

Bladewind

Diabloii.Net Member
Not everyone can find a godly rare/crafted fhr/str/life belt.

As for boots, treks are decent to hit the next FHR mark. Or use those tri-res boots, but good luck trading for legit ones on ladder.

Camden

Diabloii.Net Member
Not everyone can find a godly rare/crafted fhr/str/life belt.

As for boots, treks are decent to hit the next FHR mark. Or use those tri-res boots, but good luck trading for legit ones on ladder.
If he'd rather buy a decent upped eth shaft and eth hoz instead of a simple nigma/ber'd hoz, he can afford a half-decent belt.

koeraokse

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't understand the reasoning behind this setup at all. Especially regarding shaft and trang belt (fhr/str/life belt is better..). Highlords is useless on a smiter. And unless you're pvm, so are gores.
shaft gives a lot of def and dr and trang oul belt gives cbf and life, whats there to understand, about highlord and gores I was a bit mistaken yes...

*priit2