Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Comments on my dream, ES, enchantress, melee build... ifra

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Fongalv, May 2, 2005.

1. Fongalv

Fongalv Diabloii.Net Member

Comments on my dream, ES, enchantress, melee build...

Hey all...its been some time since i last built a melee sorc and in light of the amt of fun i had with my dual dream pally, im thinking of giving the soceress varient a shot...

i have read all z3phrns, bodomsaints and the ES pvp guides...

skills wise its gona be:

fire:
    20 warmth
    20 enchant
    2 pre

light:
    20 telekenisis
    20 ES
    20 LM
    4 pre

total shld be arnd lvl 90 when all skills are maxed...

equipment:
    dream tiara
    dream troll nest
    beast zerker
    mage plate enigma
    maras+soj+ravens OR angelics combo
    silkweaves
    bloodfists
    anni
    3 light skillers maybe getting more...

stats:
    55 base str + enigma([email protected] 85) +maras(5) + anni(14) =~135 still short of 138 for zerker...maybe use str charms...
    base dex
    base vit
    rest into mana...

issues im concerned abt...
    1) i aint got any cta so is base vit enough considering i got quite a couple of 20 lifer scs?

2) is beast a good weapon choice in a zerker? how bout a caddy? the 40 str difference bet the 2 can actually make quite alota difference since i can now use bp enigma and maybe a kite shield dream but thats gona have crap resale value plus i already have a dream troll nest. other than the exhorbitant repair costs, it kinda takes care of AR and IAS problems while dishing out decent damage...

3) ive read abt weapons like passion, cresent moon, gris caddy, but with a shorter range, less mods and less speed? are they as decent as well for this build?

4) PvP able? i read many say that dreamadins kick alot of @ss but so far mine has only been able to kick noobs while grief smiters, ww barbs all own mine...hopefully this sorc can change something...

thats abt all i can ponder abt now...
    shld be able to start building her by tomoro...

any comments and suggestions would be welcomed...
    TIA... :clap:

2. Dportwrestling

Dportwrestling Diabloii.Net Member

I wanna try a few different wepons on one. But i sure think passion would be my first choice. I think a phase blade passion would whoop about any speed out thar. + zeal and zerk would just be tight as frick

3. Fongalv

but with little to almost no outside ias coming from other equipment, can a passion pblade zeal fast enough? i remember i dint really like passion on my last melee enchantress...beserk is the magical skill for barbs right? how would low physical damage from a passion pblade give nice damage?

juz met a trader who told me I would regret even starting her...lol hmm...

anyways ive gotten a few more light gcs with mods...should i get a few fires too juz to get a better enchant?

4. Ankeli

Ankeli Diabloii.Net Member

erm, your damage aint coming from the weapon, i think the 60k'ish lightning damage speaks for itself and doesnt need an ebotd to deliver ;) just be FAST with it

5. Fongalv

well...then dosent that mean i dont really need to use berserk?
    im more concerned with hitting more(AR) and faster(IAS) so as to dish out more elemental damage, not only pvm but hopefully pvp too...

but its like i got not much ias/ar to hit, neither do i have much fcr to tele arnd...

im now considering between beast zerker and passion pblade/zerker...

what do u guys think?

i wont really be having much ias coming from anywhere from eq...

6. D2Freak91776

D2Freak91776 Diabloii.Net Member

Use beast for the werebear part and switch to 6 shael PB. Pretty much explains itself. I have tried a passion but it was to slow IMO. If angelics and enchants doesn't give you enough AR then go for a Shael and Eth PB[although Eth's -target def is reduced in PvP it will help a bit]. But 6 Shael PB rocks for the speed part. :thumbsup:

7. Fongalv

err...as far as what I remember what i read from the threads, a 6 sheal pblade dosent hit 4 fps unless u got another bit of ias coming from other eq. else, 5 sheal and 6 sheal still gices 5 fps...hmm...im kinda torn between upped bloodfists and lavagouts...

come to think of it, i doubt beast zerker is very feasibly even tho the fanatism gives some ias and tonnes of AR...Im maxing enchant and warmth, that shld take care of AR problems right? PvP?

oh and as for boots, im considering silkweaves or marrowwalk...for an ES sorc maxing out on energy, would u rather have more mana or faster regeneration? from experience even maxed warmth is kinda pathatic...

my merc is prolly gona have insight but il upgrade to infinity whenever i have the chance (low chance tho) + in cases of PvP what would u choose?

thanks for all the comments...

8. Ankeli

Ankeli Diabloii.Net Member

yeah the 5 shaels in a pb will do the same as 6. you might use that 1 extra slot for something useful such as resists jewel though.

9. Fongalv

im considering bet 5 sheal+ something(eth maybe) pblade or beast now...
    the rate that beast zerker spoils is really alarming...

as for the boots, anyone got any inputs? more mana or faster regen boots?

10. bergbusen

bergbusen Diabloii.Net Member

anyine thinking about kingslayer and using vengance, damage will be´even greater, and it also gives great speed..