Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Comment on finished plan.

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by C-Beat, Feb 27, 2004.

1. C-Beat

C-Beat IncGamers Member

Comment on finished plan.

Hi all!
    I'm soon gonna start playing my new sin i've planned for so long. I just need to find some time away from school...

This is my finished plan:

Gear:
    Shako (p.facets)
    Nats armor (3 p.facets)
    Verdungo
    2*Raven
    Marrowalk
    Trang gloves
    Highlords
    Chaos Runic Talon (+dlight,dtalon, wb...)
    Bartucs (um)
    2*+3 SD claws

anni, 10 SD charms, 9 life sc.

17 dtalon (24 with items)
    20 CM
    20 Venom
    8 WB (26 with items)
    rest in Dflight

I'll use fade at base slvl 2 for 50% pdr.

This is meant as a ww/kicker hybrid so max speed with DTalon is a must, therefor chaos in a runic talon.

Venom dmg should be huge with slvl >40 Venom and 4 facets. My life should be getting to 1.8k.

This is on NL so i cant use gores or SD, i'll go with marrowalk since it gives great stats, strengh especially. The kick dmg isnt too low either. I'll might switch to gores or SD when ladder ends though.

I could use some comments on changes or things i've missed before i start playing.

regards
    C-Beat

2. C-Beat

C-Beat IncGamers Member

anyone? or is it that good allready? :D

3. Shadow752

Shadow752 IncGamers Member

Looks great :D I think it is good, but are you using a CtA? If not I reccomend it obviously. Also, you mentioned your Runic Talon had +to weapon block on it, I didn't think that was possible. Can you confirm for me that Runics can actually have wb. It will be appreciated :)

4. C-Beat

C-Beat IncGamers Member

thanx :)

I wont be using a CtA because bo is not allowed where i duell. I might be belt oto trade one for lelveling though.

I'm not sure wb is possible, but it doesnt really matter as +Dflight will help just as much. As long it is a skill i'm not going to max but need a few base points in.

C-Beat

5. Shadow752

Shadow752 IncGamers Member

Thanks for your reply. I heard from a few people that wb isn't possible on Runics, maybe I should start a thread to ask everyone. I have never been able to find one in the trade channels either. Oh well, good luck with your sin, I'm sure she will do great :D

6. Svale

Svale IncGamers Member

Only thing that would annoy me with your setup is that you will be running awfully slow. Only source you have with frw is marrowwalk with 20 frw. On top of that you will be using a heavy armor to slow you even further down.

Now I know that you will mostly be using DF to get close, but from what I experienced with my old kicker running speed can be VERY usefull. NMaybe it is just me but I found the runspeed even more importent than DR. Of cause there is the question of resist too. Thats why it imo is so hard to choose between fade/bos. But if you feel ypou are fast enough then your setup is just fine :)

7. C-Beat

C-Beat IncGamers Member

you have a very good point there svale.

My old plan, before this one, was to use a chaos suwwayah and shaft and use bos. The big difference from that setup and this setup is the major poison dmg boost from nats armor.

damn, i hate it when i cant make up my mind! need to do some more thinking now...

8. Svale

Svale IncGamers Member

Sorry for messing with your mind. Of cause you could try and get some SD + frw or some sc with frw + something else you need :)

9. C-Beat

C-Beat IncGamers Member

i have one SD with 7% frw....but thats not enough i think...

I like to plan new builds :) this is all the fun for me! critisism on my builds => more fun for me.

C-Beat

10. Svale

Svale IncGamers Member

I know exactly what you mean :D