Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Commandomancer Question

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Gix, Apr 3, 2005.

1. Gix

Gix IncGamers Member

Commandomancer Question

Hey. Just finished readin Kbob's guide and i was wondering: does the commando-mancer actually run up and hit stuff with his beast weapon? Does he really do that much dmg/ attack that fast?

2. Mad Mantis

Mad Mantis D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator

Welcome Newcomer to The Darkness. Grab a brew :drink: and feel free to raise some corpses.

Yes, the Commandomancer will transform into a bear, run up to monsters and hit them. He will do a reasonable amount of damage and hit reasonably ell. Don't expect your Commandomancer to suddenly turn into a kind of melee god.

3. Gix

Gix IncGamers Member

First of all, thanks for the welcome. Second, no one really expects a Necromancer to be a melee god. I was just wondering if he could hit and do a decent amount of damage. Your response covers it well, but do you have any idea about damage range and speed? Thanks for the help.

4. Mad Mantis

Mad Mantis D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator

That is a bit tricky. The damage depends on the weapon you use for Beast, the level of Might and your other gear, but I would say around 1.5k.
    The speed depends on whether or not you are in Bear-form and what kind of weapon you used for Beast. Also the various kinds of IAS matter. But with just Beast in the standard Caddy and assuming no other IAS you will be attacking at 8 fpa in Bear-form. In Necro-form you'll attack at 11 fpa.

5. Gix

Gix IncGamers Member

Thank you for your help i appreciate it.