Coming over to SP. Intro Thread

Kirbybabo

Diabloii.Net Member
Coming over to SP. Intro Thread

Hey, I've been playing D2 since 1.03, so jesus... 5 years now. I played B.Net off and on for most of that and have had the best times online there, but it is just a shadow of its former self now. I have decided to renew the life into D2 through singleplayer. I have lurked in this forum before and it seems very active, and the policies here are great. I am probably going to roll up a sorc first to magic find for some characters I plan to create later. I also exclusively play hardcore, and find the thrill there unmatched by softcore. Any questions, feel free to ask!

piscene

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF. Enjoy your stay and beware the squid.

You'll find plenty of other lunatics here who share your passion for hardcore. I just think you're all nuts. :D

*kicks shins with wooden golf shoes of tartan paint*
Yarr!
Welcome to the wonderful world of SP. nothing can beat it. ever. not even sliced bread.

whomhead

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll forego the shinkicking since you seem to have gotten a particularly nasty case of it. Here's some ointment.

Welcome to the forum!

bill_n_opus

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF!

I can understand HC ... but the time that I usually play is late, late night and more than once i've fallen asleep and had my char get toasted.

So, no HC of for me at the moment.

lone_wolf

Diablo: IncGamers Member
welcome welcome enjoy your stay do you remember the early LF :p

damn that was crazy

anyway make sure to visit the emb

Sidhe

Diabloii.Net Member
*counts: "1, 2, 3"* Argh, you guhuys!! Three shinkickers defo is too much!

*gibs Kirbybabo a Full Juvi* Does wonders for your three-times-blasted-shins... ;) And ehm, welcome to the SPF!!

Sidhe said:
*counts: "1, 2, 3"* Argh, you guhuys!! Three shinkickers defo is too much!
I know, i think 1 shin kciker is enough, and we all know who that is gunna be...
*eyes shins of all that oppose him*

Uzziah

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
I know, i think 1 shin kciker is enough, and we all know who that is gunna be...
*eyes shins of all that oppose him*
*gently but swiftly grabs fb's leg and flips him into the air*

yepper we can see who will be the shin kicker. [/smug smile]

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome! Here's your goodie basket of baked goods, squid repelant and invite to the EMB. Don't forget the stickes (esp. tourneys and ATMA<-- waaay better that mule chars) and don't mind the boys... they're just happy to see you.

Uzziah said:
*gently but swiftly grabs fb's leg and flips him into the air*

yepper we can see who will be the shin kicker. [/smug smile]
*Does a back flip whilst in mid air, landing on his feet, in prime shin kicking range.*
Does the EMB need invites now? didnt relise we were an exclusive drunkards bar..

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
Does the EMB need invites now? didnt relise we were an exclusive drunkards bar..
No, I've modeled the goodie baskets on the welcome baskets that most apartments do, with yummies and cupons and what not, most of those have an invite for the pool or lounge or whatever event is coming up that all the residents are welcome to anyway, but the invite lets the newcomers know about it and encourages them to stop by.