Come and get it.

SonOfRah

Diabloii.Net Member
Come and get it.

Well I've moved on from d2 for good - I seriosuly doubt I'll ever return :)

Anyways not much is on my account. Still I'll send out my pass for those hopefully. Nothing special, save for a few uniques and whatnot. Khali-Shi is there as well, still alive and kicking.

Acc: *SonOf-Rah
Pass: ¿aHc†ögLol

Have fun.

SonOfRah

Diabloii.Net Member
The acc exists for sure. The pass was changed not 10 mins ago.

did you include the -

and drop the * in front.

NightShade

Diabloii.Net Member
lmao.

Rah, it's nice to see you too are breaking the addiction. You will feel so much better after a while.lol

Today, we lose a friend, a dueler and a clan mate....may he have a happier after life ^^

ConnerMacleod

Diabloii.Net Member
Man, I swear...

I'm about to say "Last one out turn off the lights!"

Oh well. I found myself not really caring about true value for anything I was trading for. That's a sign IDGAF anymore, and with the reset my CD's go under my truck tires.

Dahkar

Diabloii.Net Member
Damn rah,im going miss you, you must say hello everyone in a while when guild wars comes out or email me @ [email protected] sometime :)

I'l probally be on account Dahkar on guild wars when it comes out :)

SkaMan

Diabloii.Net Member
SonOfRah said:
Well I've moved on from d2 for good - I seriosuly doubt I'll ever return :)

Anyways not much is on my account. Still I'll send out my pass for those hopefully. Nothing special, save for a few uniques and whatnot. Khali-Shi is there as well, still alive and kicking.

Acc: *SonOf-Rah
Pass: ¿aHc†ögLol

Have fun.
You told me you were gonna do it, then you didn't do it, and I thought you weren't gonna do it, and now you've gone and done it! :lol:

Oh ya, sorry to see you're leaving too :p

baalos

Diabloii.Net Member
all i can say is what an awesome pass. i couldnt make those uber letters even if i tried!

baalos

Diabloii.Net Member
btw, i just want to mention, I think skaman's avatar rox! GoGo Elwood and Jake!
SkaMan said:
You told me you were gonna do it, then you didn't do it, and I thought you weren't gonna do it, and now you've gone and done it! :lol:

Oh ya, sorry to see you're leaving too :p

Cleglaw_Himself

Diabloii.Net Member
Toliphar said:
Are you really leaving, Rah? Or are you making fun of people trying to get your account? :spy:
I think somehow that its the latter...

I've seen a lot of posts in the past on that char Khali-shi. Somehow I don't think you'd just let someone else have him.

Read the password backwards for enlightenment...

SonOfRah

Diabloii.Net Member
yea I'm leaving :)

My account has gone into the hands of a couple of friends and they'll use it as they will. Idealy I was going to get a screeny of all the failed loggins - but considering a couple of the ascii characters couldn't be typed I don't think much will be there :)

so.....for all the people who tried.

lol gotcha!!

:lol: