Cold-Sorceress gear

Ghmanrules

Diabloii.Net Member
Im currently lvl 81 and I have no clue of what type of armor i should have. Right now I have Haemosu's adamant cuirass but would like to know what armor i should get instead.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Haemosu's Adamant is pretty bad for a sorceress. The only useful thing about it is the bonus to life. Any light armor socketed with perfact rubies would be better.

If you have a Vipermagi, that's a pretty good choice, but there are others. The typical cheap sorceress armor is the Stealth runeword, but a cold sorc doesn't need faster cast that much, so I would try to get resists and faster hit recovery. The Smoke runeword comes to my mind.

There are a few other things to consider as well.

How wealthy are you?
Have you reached hell Mephisto yet?

Ghmanrules

Diabloii.Net Member
Haemosu's Adamant is pretty bad for a sorceress. The only useful thing about it is the bonus to life. Any light armor socketed with perfact rubies would be better.

If you have a Vipermagi, that's a pretty good choice, but there are others. The typical cheap sorceress armor is the Stealth runeword, but a cold sorc doesn't need faster cast that much, so I would try to get resists and faster hit recovery. The Smoke runeword comes to my mind.

How wealthy are you?
I have now changed to Vipermagi. For the moment I believe I have all the runes up to Um, CoH is something that would be really good to have but Ber and Ist is not the easiest runes to get hold on im afraid.

Vegas

Diabloii.Net Member

How wealthy are you?
Wohoo!! krischan! Damn you might probably not remember me, but used too be pretty active, just had too log on and check it this forum was still here lol ! I tested D3 today, I actually got it for free from blizzard after some account problems lol.
Game looks decent enough I guess, but I am probably a d2 player for life anyway. Havent checked if any of my old accounts are still alive yet, but gonna check soon I guess lol..
Just had too reply here :-D