Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Cold Maiden Still viable?

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by JollyMachine, Apr 23, 2008.

1. JollyMachine

JollyMachine IncGamers Member

Cold Maiden Still viable?

Hey guys, I've read the pvm guide for the cold maiden, but was wondering if this build could still take hell? or how about lillith, uber izual, and duriel? Seeing as how the guide was old (written in 1.10), I'd like to know if this character is a reasonably strong hell pvm character beyond it's novelty. I'd love to hear from anyone that has used BOI or this build before. Thanks for the input!

2. Bliphgar

Bliphgar IncGamers Member

3. JollyMachine

JollyMachine IncGamers Member

Re: Cold Maiden Still viable?

Hmmm.. How is BOI on it's own paired with DClaw? I was thinking I'd leave out blade shield since it sucks, But I'd like to make a BOI assn with maybe one upped Bartuc and one Shadowkiller with Nightwing's Veil, Fortitude, etc. thanks for the input!

4. Bliphgar

Bliphgar IncGamers Member

No problem. Hope you find success with your version of the Cold Maiden, mainly because I've always wanted to make that build : (

5. BIGeyedBUG

BIGeyedBUG IncGamers Member

People have different expectations about what makes a skill decent or worth using. Personally, I like BoI, and it's definitely capable of getting you through the end of the game. (Combined with other stuff of course--it's not Blessed Hammer.)

For comparison, I'd say it's somewhat weaker than Phoenix or CoT. A lot weaker if you care much more about killspeed than not dying.