coins

thirtytwo

Diabloii.Net Member
coins

What I need to know is what happens to the coins that you pick up along the way. How do you know how many you have. Can you use these to hire.

Thanks

Huplet

Banned
Re: coins

You keep them in your inventory, and can also drop them off in your stash.

If you look in your inventory, at the bottom, you should see a number. That's how much gold you have.

If by hire you mean in terms of mercenaries, then yes, you hire mercenaries with gold. Kashya, Greiz, and others can hire out mercenaries for you.

thirtytwo

Diabloii.Net Member

When I try to hire mercenaries from Kashya I get a message that tells me I do not have enough gold. But I know I have collected enough. In my inventory the number for the gold is always 0. Does it automatically go in my inventory or do I have to do something first.
Thanks

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator

Each time your character dies, he will lose gold, so if he dies too often, there might not be enough gold left to hire a merc. By the way, if you have the expansion, you can resurrect mercs and you can also pass equipment to them. Press O for the merc's inventory.

The gold goes into your inventory. If it's full, you have to put it into the stash.

carnivore

Diabloii.Net Member

you will always drop all your gold, that you are carrying around. a certain amount depending on difficulty permanently.
your gold in your stash is only touched by this permanent loss. so its always safer to put gold in the stash.

whenever you pay something, the gold is automatically taken from the stash when you dont have enough gold on your character.