Cocaine... equals bad.

PublicEnemy

Diabloii.Net Member
DrunkCajun said:
Blowing my nose and air coming out of my eye somehow puts you in danger?

By the way, do you drive? If so, you put your life at risk as well as that of anyone in your car or driving one around you, not to mention pedestrians. Far more likely to get killed that way, too, I might add.

Moosashi--I lost a few friends to the drug. One vanished after the last we heard of her was that she was at a halfway house. Another is still around physically, or so I'm told, but is so far gone upstairs that he's thrown his life away.
Both driving and being addicted to Cocaine is far more dangerous than only driving without being drug addicted.
Your reasonning is flawed,but you just want to justify your use of drugs .It's your life if you want to die, but you not only put your life in danger but the life of those around you by taking drugs .That's what you don't understand.
Don't argue that you can control yourself after taking Cocaine, because it's untrue.

Jigga-Scrooge

Diabloii.Net Member
PublicEnemy said:
Don't argue that you can control yourself after taking Cocaine, because it's untrue.

i want to argue that. i snorted two lines and i felt fine. i couldnt control my mouth though, because it was numb.

PublicEnemy

Diabloii.Net Member
HAMC8112 said:
sometimes people with no knowledge about coke get carried away.
I bet that you neither know the formula of cocaine nor its composition.
You think that you know better than the people who have never used it.
Things don't need to be tried to be known, otherwise everything that is not experienced by the 5 senses cannot be known.
By buying drugs you feed the scumbags who sell it, you put the life of other people around you in danger (and yourself), you waste your money (but that's your business anyway) and you make yourself look like a loser instead of being a responsible person.That's very mature.

Phantom_Man

Diabloii.Net Member
Kid at my school died from that (okay, he was drinking too.)

Probably not a good idea to talk about which drugs are "better" than others.

PublicEnemy said:
Both driving and being addicted to Cocaine is far more dangerous than only driving without being drug addicted.
Your reasonning is flawed,but you just want to justify your use of drugs .It's your life if you want to die, but you not only put your life in danger but the life of those around you by taking drugs .That's what you don't understand.
Excuse me, get off your high horse. I do not use cocaine nor have I in 6 years. And you no more lose control on cocaine than you do on too many cups of coffee. Educate yourself and stop making yourself look stupid. I wrote my senior year A+ award winning chemistry science fair while on cocaine.

And who ever said anything about being addicted? I wasn't, or I would never have managed to stop. Being addicted is very dangerous. Recreational use is not quite as dangerous. However, everyone's threshold for it is different. Some may be addicted the first time, others may not for a while. No sense putting your life in danger to find out.

DrunkPotHead

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll stick with adderall (30mg, not time released). Coke still scares me and with adderall around, my desire to try it went to nill.

PublicEnemy

Diabloii.Net Member
DrunkCajun said:
And you no more lose control on cocaine than you do on too many cups of coffee.
Saying that is disinformation.
Unless you can provide proofs that cocaine doesn't make you lose control at all , I won't believe it.
One of the most foolish claims I have ever read, by the way.

DrunkPotHead said:
I'll stick with adderall (30mg, not time released). Coke still scares me and with adderall around, my desire to try it went to nill.
Agreed--similar effect, not nearly as dangerous.

DrunkPotHead

Diabloii.Net Member
I also want to mention what i also get guilty whenever i smoke weed (which is almost everyday). Or whenever i do other drugs (nothing mainstream), i feel way guiltier, but i don't do those very often at all.

Satans_Advocate

Diabloii.Net Member
There seems to be alot of misinformation going around in this thread abotu cocaine. Cocaine is not the devil, its a expensive, weak high that lasts for 45 minutes and then makes you feel like ****. Of course, thats just my opinion, as each drug affects different people differently. Compared to drugs like alchohol, herion, and methamphetamine, cocaine is hardly addictive at all. Indeed, most experts agree that cocaine is psychologically addictive, but not physically. This is due to the nature of the drug more than anything else. As soon as one snorts cocaine one experiences a surge in dopamine, a chemical in the brain directly tied to pleasure. half an hour later, dopamine levels crash, making the user feel depressed and want more coke. I occaisonally do the line or two when i'm out drinking as being drunk/high on coke produces a nice synergistic effect IMO. I am by no means addicted, in fact i'm not a big uppers fan in general. I've tried meth and i can tell you the first time i tried it i immediately wanted more, thats addictive potential for you. Coke is no where near as addictive as meth is. I much prefer psychadelics and weed. Am also a social drinker and pop the odd xanax/vicodin once in awhile.

Also, alchohol IS a drug. One of the more addictive ones at that, more physically addictive than coke.

just my 2 cents

also heres a chart that may be of help: relative addictiveness of drugs <---- charts at the bottom

Satans_Advocate said:
There seems to be alot of misinformation going around in this thread abotu cocaine. Cocaine is not the devil, its a expensive, weak high that lasts for 45 minutes and then makes you feel like ****. Of course, thats just my opinion, as each drug affects different people differently. Compared to drugs like alchohol, herion, and methamphetamine, cocaine is hardly addictive at all. Indeed, most experts agree that cocaine is psychologically addictive, but not physically. This is due to the nature of the drug more than anything else. As soon as one snorts cocaine one experiences a surge in dopamine, a chemical in the brain directly tied to pleasure. half an hour later, dopamine levels crash, making the user feel depressed and want more coke. I occaisonally do the line or two when i'm out drinking as being drunk/high on coke produces a nice synergistic effect IMO. I am by no means addicted, in fact i'm not a big uppers fan in general. I've tried meth and i can tell you the first time i tried it i immediately wanted more, thats addictive potential for you. Coke is no where near as addictive as meth is. I much prefer psychadelics and weed. Am also a social drinker and pop the odd xanax/vicodin once in awhile.

Also, alchohol IS a drug. One of the more addictive ones at that, more physically addictive than coke.

just my 2 cents

also heres a chart that may be of help: relative addictiveness of drugs <---- charts at the bottom
I'll agree with most of that, but cocaine is addictive. It's a subtle addiction. You do it once, think its fun, but no big deal. You do it twice next weekend, same. The following weekend your highs wear off a bit more quickly, so you get more and do it every hour or two for the night. A few weeks later, you wake up on a Wednesday morning and find yourself thinking about it. That's when you know.

That said, its not nearly addictive as other things, its just more fun than other things that are more addictive. I wouldn't know about heroin, because I draw the line there, but I've tried most others. There are others that are worse addiction-wise, but few that have hte potential to ruin your life like cocaine. As I said, I had two of my close friends ruin their lives for the drug.

Satans_Advocate

Diabloii.Net Member
DrunkCajun said:
I'll agree with most of that, but cocaine is addictive. It's a subtle addiction. You do it once, think its fun, but no big deal. You do it twice next weekend, same. The following weekend your highs wear off a bit more quickly, so you get more and do it every hour or two for the night. A few weeks later, you wake up on a Wednesday morning and find yourself thinking about it. That's when you know.

That said, its not nearly addictive as other things, its just more fun than other things that are more addictive. I wouldn't know about heroin, because I draw the line there, but I've tried most others. There are others that are worse addiction-wise, but few that have hte potential to ruin your life like cocaine. As I said, I had two of my close friends ruin their lives for the drug.

Yeah, it definitely is addictive, to some people much more than others. Its short lasting and expensive as hell.... 60$ for a gram around here, and you can EASILY do a gram in a night. If you build up to a gram a day, which is a conservative estimate for most cocaine addicts, then you are definitely going to be in financial ruin quick. Coke didn't affect me like it did your friends, but when i tried meth, i kept thinking about it for weeks after the first time i tried it. I probably would have bought more had i not lost the dealers number. Blessing in disguise, no doubt.

Aren't you the guy who wants to sleep with your friends little sisters? Or is that someone else?

Who needs drugs, we have the OTF, the most addictive place around.

Satans_Advocate said:
Yeah, it definitely is addictive, to some people much more than others. Its short lasting and expensive as hell.... 60$ for a gram around here, and you can EASILY do a gram in a night. If you build up to a gram a day, which is a conservative estimate for most cocaine addicts, then you are definitely going to be in financial ruin quick. Coke didn't affect me like it did your friends, but when i tried meth, i kept thinking about it for weeks after the first time i tried it. I probably would have bought more had i not lost the dealers number. Blessing in disguise, no doubt.
The problem for us was that we were living in Argentina. Try $10/gram for nearly pure coke. It was cheaper than weed and even alcohol. We could very easily go through 2-3 grams each in a night. My friends who were addicts would go through much more than that.

EDIT: KOW, I believe that's someone else. Or if not, there's definetly someone else on this board who has talked about wanting to sleep with 13 year old girls. He has a much younger girl as an avatar and it creeps me the hell out.

PublicEnemy

Diabloii.Net Member
What matters is :
Does cocaine physically destroy the neurons of the brain ?
It does destroy the body, but you don't notice it at the beginning.And it does destroy your mental , your psychology.
Something which destroys the brain even though it can make you feel good is a good reason to condemn it.
Addictive or not, cocaine destroys the brain little by little, you can deny it, and it's been proven .

PublicEnemy said:
What matters is :
Does cocaine physically destroy the neurons of the brain ?
It does destroy the body, but you don't notice it at the beginning.And it does destroy your mental , your psychology.
Something which destroys the brain even though it can make you feel good is a good reason to condemn it.
Addictive or not, cocaine destroys the brain little by little, you can deny it, and it's been proven .
So do about a zillion other things. Including alcohol.

UserMathias

Diabloii.Net Member
DrunkCajun said:
EDIT: KOW, I believe that's someone else. Or if not, there's definetly someone else on this board who has talked about wanting to sleep with 13 year old girls. He has a much younger girl as an avatar and it creeps me the hell out.
My pleasure.