Cocaine... equals bad.

Just for the record, Knightfall, building a tolerance to cocaine allows your body to handle a lot more than 2.5g. New Years of 2000 my friend in Argentina who did the stuff bought 13g, and he got very good stuff. Over the course of the night we split it three ways, and while I didn't sleep for a day and didn't feel great afterwards, we all survived.

How people can do the stuff and mix it with all sorts of crap, I can't answer, but I used to do it. On an average Friday or Saturday night for me in High School I would get plastered, do a few lines, and probably smoke a joint or two. Sometimes other drugs would enter the mix. How I managed to wake up the next day, rinse, and repeat I will never know. Suffice it to say that today I wake up hurting if I have half as much to drink as I used to have back then, forget drugs.

I've said it a few times, so I'm not going to go into the very long and drawn out story behind it, but let me just say that cocaine is the devil. It is the worst drug I have ever done, and cannot stress enough how much people should steer clear of it.

KnightFall

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah I know that DC, I was meaning in general. I have gone beyond that amount too with no bad effects (well, none that have shown up yet, probably have all sorts of nasty problems in later life).

Btw, Grolsch makes me puke. ;) :lol:

Ended up drinking in big pubs and clubs all weekend so couldn't get hold of any of the other bears you named. I'm going to keep my eyes open...

KnightFall

KnightFall said:
Yeah I know that DC, I was meaning in general. I have gone beyond that amount too with no bad effects (well, none that have shown up yet, probably have all sorts of nasty problems in later life).

Btw, Grolsch makes me puke. ;) :lol:

Ended up drinking in big pubs and clubs all weekend so couldn't get hold of any of the other bears you named. I'm going to keep my eyes open...

KnightFall
Wanna hear a fun side-effect for later in life?

If my sinuses are ever really stuffed and I blow my nose, the side where I did most of it releases the pressure through my eye, of all places. Quite annoying. Nothing like blowing your nose and having your right eye flutter open.

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
So does that mean that you can shoot stuff out of your eye if you suck it up through your nose? I've seen a couple people do that on TV and it always weirds me out, but they said they figured out they could do that when they were underwater and noticed that air escaped out their tear duct.

Jigga-Scrooge

Diabloii.Net Member
i tried coke for the first time last weekend. must of been some crappy stuff because i did not feel a thing. except for when i rubbed it on my gums. hooray for numb mouth.

HAMC8112

Diabloii.Net Member
Jigga-Scrooge said:
i tried coke for the first time last weekend. must of been some crappy stuff because i did not feel a thing. except for when i rubbed it on my gums. hooray for numb mouth.
@ the prices this stuff goes for and you rub it on your gums? :lol:

Jigga-Scrooge said:
Well after you sniffed it, and muffins grew out of your nose, it was probably baking powder.

Jigga-Scrooge

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah i rub it in my gums. it makes your mouth numb. thats how i roll. it is expensive, and i didnt get crap out of it, so im not going to do it again.

5Ws

Banned
i find it funny that you feel guilty drinking yet you dont feel guilty doing it with young girls for money.

UserMathias

Diabloii.Net Member
I can understand the guilt thing. Apparently that's some sort of connection your brain makes to fight it off or something. I have a similiar thing going on in my head - whenever I think of a girl I find attractive, I get nauseaus. I get aroused and I feel like puking at the same time. Horrible.

Carnage-DVS

Diabloii.Net Member
Why the hell would you EVER risk getting addicted to something that is so bad for you? That's so freaking idiotic, its unbelievable. You guys willingly put the rest of your lives on the line just so you can get high. Sheesh. Bloody pathetic.
You not only put your lives at risk,you put the lives of others around you at risk.

HAMC8112

Diabloii.Net Member
Carnage-DVS said:
Why the hell would you EVER risk getting addicted to something that is so bad for you? That's so freaking idiotic, its unbelievable. You guys willingly put the rest of your lives on the line just so you can get high. Sheesh. Bloody pathetic.
You not only put your lives at risk,you put the lives of others around you at risk.

It seems to me that you are somewhat overreacting, sometimes people with no knowledge about coke get carried away.

Moosashi

Diabloii.Net Member
One of my best friends graduated from pot to coke when he got to college. $40k went up his nose over the course of two years. Then he got kicked out of school and had to move back home. He quit after he finally realized how completely stupid he had been and he's now recovering, but he lost a lot on his way down and has a long way to go before he's the man I once knew him as.

Carnage-DVS said:
Blowing my nose and air coming out of my eye somehow puts you in danger?

By the way, do you drive? If so, you put your life at risk as well as that of anyone in your car or driving one around you, not to mention pedestrians. Far more likely to get killed that way, too, I might add.

Moosashi--I lost a few friends to the drug. One vanished after the last we heard of her was that she was at a halfway house. Another is still around physically, or so I'm told, but is so far gone upstairs that he's thrown his life away.