Coca Cola, with LIME

Steel_Avatar

Diabloii.Net Member
Coca Cola, with LIME

Finally! I've been waiting forever, but they finally started selling Lime Coke in my city. They had Diet Coke with Lime before, but come on, that **** is Godawful. But now they've got actual Coca Cola, with lime! Sooooo good!
 

SelfBaisResistor

Diabloii.Net Member
Steel_Avatar said:
Finally! I've been waiting forever, but they finally started selling Lime Coke in my city. They had Diet Coke with Lime before, but come on, that **** is Godawful. But now they've got actual Coca Cola, with lime! Sooooo good!
I'm the type that can't tell the difference between regular and diet, since I only drink diet. Lime Coke goes well with Captain Morgan btw.
 

Ranger14

Diabloii.Net Member
Heheh..it's been out here for almost a half year now! :p

Whoops, yeah, I guess it was the diet. The regular stuff has been out for a month or two.
 
Coke with Lime/Lemon/Cherry/Chocolate/Vanilla are all available here.

Kansas City is a major testing ground for junk food I have found out. Doesn't surprise me either, I would say 95% of the people here could stand to loose some weight. The other 5% are like me and need to gain some.


Anyway, I think it all tastes like crap and should be done away with, those commercials piss me off. Coca-cola Classic is the best.
 

5Ws

Banned
Not that much different though, I only notice the lime in the after-taste in my mouth, besides that, meh, over-rated.
Yeah, where do you live??? We had it for months now.
 

5Ws

Banned
DAMN U ALL...Now I'm unbelievably thirsty...and I'm all out of liquids...any kind of liquids...
 

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Mmm...you can really taste the horseradish!

cyclotronic said:
My mom bought diet cherry vanilla DrPepper on friday, worst drink ever concocted by man.
You apparently have never had Holiday Spice Pepsi. Though I like it, I seem to be the only one...everyone else said it was more vile than battery acid (I wonder why they were tasting battery acid in the first place).
 

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
Steel_Avatar said:
Finally! I've been waiting forever, but they finally started selling Lime Coke in my city. They had Diet Coke with Lime before, but come on, that **** is Godawful. But now they've got actual Coca Cola, with lime! Sooooo good!
Sounds gross. I've never liked soda with fruit flavors in it. I'll stick to traditional Coke.
 

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
Steel_Avatar said:
Finally! I've been waiting forever, but they finally started selling Lime Coke in my city. They had Diet Coke with Lime before, but come on, that **** is Godawful. But now they've got actual Coca Cola, with lime! Sooooo good!
Sounds gross. I don't like soda that has fruit flavors in it. I'll stick to traditonal Coke.
 
Top