Clone was in town

liquidicem

Diabloii.Net Member
Clone was in town

This happened to me yesterday and I think that it was kinda wierd. I joined a baal run game and instantly got the message that diablo walks the earth. I thought, alright I'll help the people in the game kill him before the baal run, I already had a charm but I dont mind helping others get one. Anyways, I ask everyone where he is and they tell me that he is stuck in act 1. I didnt know what they ment by he was stuck, but I went to act 1 and went to the exit from town. There was DClone standing in the entrance to town. He was actually in town and there was no way to attack him, but if anyone stepped out of town he could attack them. Just another wierd BNet story.

Shadow_247

Diabloii.Net Member
I've heard this previously i think. I have yet to see a screenshot of it though. I assume you didn't take one by any chance?

liquidicem

Diabloii.Net Member
Actually, I did take a screenshot, but I'm not sure how to post it. If you wanna see it let me know and I can send it to you.

lowlander28

Diabloii.Net Member
What would be really funny is if he went in the town and tore it all up and killed every one that didnt fight or run (all the NPC) HA HA ! now that would be GREAT!

aND2

Diabloii.Net Member
Hehe, on the b.net forums, I heard about something like this. I'd like to see it too..