Cleric/Undead killer questions

GraveCreeper

Diabloii.Net Member
Cleric/Undead killer questions

Hi, ive been wanting to play one of these builds because online it would be interesting to play as one but i was wondering, has anyone else tried either build? Is it fun to play? I'm not too fussed about holy powerful you can get, just how interesting it is to play.

IMCanadian

Diabloii.Net Member
I havnt personally, but my friend has. They are good for baaling and such. People love you for your healing/undead killing. with a good good merc, you might be able to solo. Try it out, it looks pretty fun IMO

muserule

Diabloii.Net Member
I've played one and it was a lot of fun. Holy bolt damage reaches like 15,000 or something stupid making areas like mausoleum and tombs a joke. As for non-undead monsters...you cant kill anything past act 2 normal without firing a ton of hammers or FoH's. You can make other players/mercs virtually invincible though with constant bolts and its good fun in big games trying to keep everybody alive and having them all shout "pala heal me!" Meditation and cleansing are also perhaps the 2 most party friendly skills in the game. Casters will love you, in fact everybody will love you...until you fail and somebody dies! :uhhuh: